2008 Custom Pants

Trilinear

I'm working on complete uniform sets... I'm just slow and when it comes to hand painting I'm meticulous as well. If I had the drive, energy and motivation I'd have it all done in the not too distant future but I don't really see the rush.

The jersey itself is taking some time. Every time I go to work on them, they don't turn out exactly as I want them and I have to re-work and re-draw. These pants came out pleasantly well in a short amount of time. They were designed to be a bit baggier and have more folds then the tight fitting ones in the other add-ons. In-game with the lighting engine, they look really nice to me. What also may be lost in the JPG conversion is the textures in the pants which is the best yet. I've included some in-games... the rear ends right now are fairly rough but they'll be re-worked. The in-games shown below is not of the same texture above, but it's still similar.

If you don't want me to post anything or will just annoy my threads for no reason, just say something like a regular human being would. Regardless, you need to start letting things go.

Heck no, post what you want. I am very curious to see your work.

I'm working on complete uniform sets... I'm just slow and when it comes to hand painting I'm meticulous as well. If I had the drive, energy and motivation I'd have it all done in the not too distant future but I don't really see the rush.

The jersey itself is taking some time. Every time I go to work on them, they don't turn out exactly as I want them and I have to re-work and re-draw. These pants came out pleasantly well in a short amount of time. They were designed to be a bit baggier and have more folds then the tight fitting ones in the other add-ons. In-game with the lighting engine, they look really nice to me. What also may be lost in the JPG conversion is the textures in the pants which is the best yet. I've included some in-games... the rear ends right now are fairly rough but they'll be re-worked. The in-games shown below is not of the same texture above, but it's still similar.

Nice pants man, I can't wait to see the final product! Will you release uniform patches for each team separatedly or a big pack with all the 30 teams?

This person never releases anything, he posts a couple screen shots then goes away for 3-4 months. He comes back posts more screen shots and starts the cycle over again

Yup. Although, I do hold out hope that he will eventually upload something.

Yup. Although, I do hold out hope that he will eventually upload something.

Don't hold your breath. I mean, I want to be 100% wrong on this, but Kraw summed it up pretty well about this guy. He'll stick around a few more days and then we won't see him until November.

Who cares if I haven't released anything or how long it takes me just to show a preview. This game is not going to be getting a newer version for quite some time or ever. That means there is no rush to get anything done because there isn't going to be a real MVP 08 or 09.

I am the only person on this forum that is actually making 100% original jerseys from scratch. All other work is done by EA's templates. Recoloring a template and creating from scratch are on the two opposite ends of the spectrum. I could easily make all uniform sets by downloading some nonsense template like everyone else but this gives me greater satisfaction. I thought this would be something others would appreciate but apparently not. I also don't have a good deal of my time alloted for MVP... I work when I can. I have my own motivations for creating this work.. I'm really not at all concerned about some other person's time table.

All I asked were some comments and criticism on my pants... but that seems to have eluded a few of you. I just ask kindly to keep your posts about the simple pants at the top of this thread. If you have something to complain about regarding ME, send me a PM and I'll be glad to respond.

You take it the wrong way JDK. The previews that I have seen (and the others) have been extremely impressive. I'd like nothing more than to put in one of your created Yankee uniforms in my game and see how it looks. I have no doubt in my mind it would be fantastic. But as the other person said, you come in here occasionally and post bits and pieces of what you have and then disappear again. That's all that's being said here.

Archived