• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 DylanBradbury

DylanBradbury

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

ok i will try to install MVP 1994 mod and see if that works i will let you know...

Thanks once again for your help..

I will try the schedule updater v3.0 and see if that works as well...

You're very welcome! Hopefully it works out for you.

#22 Vader

Vader

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

I downloaded the 1994 mod and the year changer was in the extra file you were talking about so i got that as well, i am going to do a clean install of the MVP 2005 with the MVP08 mod and the add ons and let you know what if it worked or not...

#23 DylanBradbury

DylanBradbury

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

I downloaded the 1994 mod and the year changer was in the extra file you were talking about so i got that as well, i am going to do a clean install of the MVP 2005 with the MVP08 mod and the add ons and let you know what if it worked or not...

Before I would do any of this, check to see if the Schedule Updater included with the 1994 mod, successfully changes the year to 1994.

If it works, try the other mods; if not, there's no sense in trying the other mods.

#24 Vader

Vader

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

ok i will let you know what happens..

#25 Vader

Vader

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

Hi DylanBradbury

Unfortunatly it didn`t work something is not allowing the schedule updater/year changer to work....I even tried to disable the anti virus to see if that did it but nothing...

Is there any other way that i can change the year to 2012..??

#26 DylanBradbury

DylanBradbury

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hi DylanBradbury

Unfortunatly it didn`t work something is not allowing the schedule updater/year changer to work....I even tried to disable the anti virus to see if that did it but nothing...

Is there any other way that i can change the year to 2012..??

Sadly, Vader, I really can't think of anything else that would prevent the Schedule Updater/Year Changer from working. As far as I know, it's the only tool that can change the year.

#27 Vader

Vader

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Ok..I will keep trying to see if i can make it work maybe i will get lucky...I will let you know what i find..

Thank you for all your help..

Enjoy the site and keep up the good work...

#28 Vader

Vader

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hi DylanBradbury

I was trying to see what is causing the schedule updater to stop working and when i ran the troubleshoot progam it was telling me that the updater was incompatible, since the other site is gone now do you know were i can download the latest version so i can see if it will happen again....

Thanks

#29 DylanBradbury

DylanBradbury

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

Hi DylanBradbury

I was trying to see what is causing the schedule updater to stop working and when i ran the troubleshoot progam it was telling me that the updater was incompatible, since the other site is gone now do you know were i can download the latest version so i can see if it will happen again....

Thanks

I don't think the latest version is available. What I do know: I've never had a problem with the Schedule Updater. I'm running Windows 7, 64-bit, if it makes a difference.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

#30 Vader

Vader

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Don`t be sorry you tried your best which i appreciate....

I am running Windows 7 64 bit as well and i never had this issue before so i am mystified as well, maybe if you have a few mins if you can speak to the other modders on the site maybe there is something that we both have missed...

#31 DylanBradbury

DylanBradbury

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Don`t be sorry you tried your best which i appreciate....

I am running Windows 7 64 bit as well and i never had this issue before so i am mystified as well, maybe if you have a few mins if you can speak to the other modders on the site maybe there is something that we both have missed...

Vader, I'm glad you appreciate my help. It's refreshing.

Best bet would be for you to message the site's modders. You'd know more about your computer and your setup than me.

Also, have you tried using the Year Changer on other total conversion mods or the default version of MVP? Perhaps there's something wrong with the rosters you're using?

#32 Vader

Vader

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Hey DylanBradbury

I haven`t tried to us it on the default version of MVP I will give it a shot but if that works and I then mod the game will the year stay or would it revert back...???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users