Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K11]

Vlad_Zola_Jr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vlad - Do I need to purchase the editor to be able to edit the managers and coaches in mlb2k11 for pc or does the free version do it?

Thanks

No, i'm afraid, you need to have Developer or Guru in order to edit the Staff tab.

You can read, what is editable with each license, here: http://buy.red-mods....son.htm#MLB2K11

Vlad i just purchased your editor the $15 version. I am trying to change the skin tone of Ivan Nova of the yankees. Everytime I change the number it doesnt save. How do you do this correctly. I believe his appID is 195.

Yes, there is a bug in the current version.

I sent you the latest beta just after you'd e-mailed me.

Will make a public release of the new version some time this week.

I see where it says that this roster editor will work with xbox360 NBA2K11, will it also work with 360 MLB2K11 saves?

Sorry, but nope. I'm worried, it won't be much popular, so i'm currently focused on NBA 2K12.

=========================

Probably, i will also add Players Stats editing later this year.

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

• 1 month later...

Hey, guys!

I've just released the new version 3.0

The major addition is that it now supports NBA 2K12 PC files, though if you have faced a glitch with names, when newly edited names were saved wrong, it is also fixed.

I plan to add Stats editing for MLB 2K11 in the next version (Guru license only), if there are at least five people, who tell me, they need and will use the addition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys!

The new version has finally been released. The new link is in the first post.

Player Statistics is now editable with Guru package.

Also here we go with a special action! If you purchase or upgrade to MLB 2K11 - GURU license before March, 10th, you will get a bonus MyFriend Interfaces package for absolutely FREE!

So, hurry up to make the editing process even more easy and enjoyable! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vlad, first off great tool!! I bought the guru version so i could edit uniforms, but I've got a question. Can you add uniform slots like in Ty's editor? I got the uniform to show up but it showed up in another teams slot that i was trying to replace. Thank you for any help!

Hey Vlad, first off great tool!! I bought the guru version so i could edit uniforms, but I've got a question. Can you add uniform slots like in Ty's editor? I got the uniform to show up but it showed up in another teams slot that i was trying to replace. Thank you for any help!

Glad to hear, you're enjoying the tool. :)

To assign a uniform to another team you should edit GID column. So, first open Teams tab, find the new team and remember its GID value. Then switch to Uniforms tab, find the jersey, you wish to reassign, and change its GID to the remembered value. So, the jersey will be now assigned to the new team.

Hope, this will help.

• 3 weeks later...

HI Vlad, I was wondering if you were thinking of expanding to editor to include MLB rosters for xbox? Obviously, studies come first, I was just curious as to whether you had enough interest in it. Thanks!

I second this, would be great to have this for xbox. :)

This is quite a good idea. I'll be able to tell something particular, when MLB 2K12 PC version is supported by the tool, which is, unfortunately, not going to happen at least until summer due to my heavy studies this semester... :sad:

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr