2014 Roster Help

frow09

Hi All. I am sorry to bother you guys but I am frustrated. I have been working on trying to get 2014 rosters updated for hours and just cannot seem to get it. I deleted the 19.dat files and then copied in the new ones but when I start the game I still have 2013 rosters. I am missing something but not sure what. I have the 2013 conversion installed and I am using windows 8 if that matters. Thank you for your help.

Hi All. I am sorry to bother you guys but I am frustrated. I have been working on trying to get 2014 rosters updated for hours and just cannot seem to get it. I deleted the 19.dat files and then copied in the new ones but when I start the game I still have 2013 rosters. I am missing something but not sure what. I have the 2013 conversion installed and I am using windows 8 if that matters. Thank you for your help.

There should be no way at all this is happening.

And it doesn't matter if you are using Windows 8. There's something you are not doing because it is very simple to delete the roster files in the datadatabase folder and then replace it with the updated ones.

Maybe they are updated and I don't realize it. I imagine 2014 rosters should include Cano on the Mariners. If that is true then something is not working right.

Check other names while you are at it. Fielder from Detroit to Texas. Many other transactions from the off season. See if Joba Chamberlain is on Detroit and Jacoby Ellsbury is on the Yankees.

Okay so still no go. I am going to reinstall the game and MVP 2013 mod. At that point can someone walk me through the next step to get the 2014 rosters to work. Do I need any certain program to unzip the rosters? From what I have read I need to delete the 19.dat files and keep the rest there. Is that true? After that point I think is where I am getting stuck. Not real good working with files and unzipping files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded winzip and peazip.

Okay so still no go. I am going to reinstall the game and MVP 2013 mod. At that point can someone walk me through the next step to get the 2014 rosters to work. Do I need any certain program to unzip the rosters? From what I have read I need to delete the 19.dat files and keep the rest there. Is that true? After that point I think is where I am getting stuck. Not real good working with files and unzipping files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded winzip and peazip.

You don't need to re-install the game and you were already told by someone else who knows rosters very well how to make this work. I honestly don't know what is going on that is still giving you problems. I wish I knew.