About This File
Hi, again. For this set I've made 8 uniforms. All the new ones are based on 2012 stock Red Sox road alternate, in case you want to know. I chose this uniform base due to bigger hat logo and the room to rework player’s numbers and names font. Original hat logo space was really small for this team. These are the uniforms:
- Home white uniform (red cap and accessories version)
- Road gray uniform
- New baby blue road uniform
- Alternate red jersey home uniform
- Alternate blue jersey home uniform (this one is in the extra 474 slot)
- Home white uniform (blue cap and accessories version, replacing BPH)
- Alternate blue jersey road uniform (replacing BPA)
- My personal tribute to Nolan Ryan. I include this one in every Rangers sets I make. No changes since 2017 version. It’s in Classic slot 2.
These uniforms also come with @pickelbrad Stance high socks and some extra files from KCcitystar. I knew you were going to make the back numbers, KC. But I had plenty of time for them and for the names font. This is the first time I make the names font, btw. There are some little spots in a few letters. But you have to see really close to notiece them.
Please, remember to update the colors by importing "2020-UM-RangersColors.txt" with MLB2K12 Roster Editor, in order to have the right colors for these uniforms and to activate the extra one.
I hope you like this set. I like the new “Rangers” wordmark for this team in some uniforms. Also, if you don't know it yet, just give a try to this GLOBAL.IFF file to improve the way the jerseys look. It will help not just these uniforms, but all the ones you already have in the game:
And please, don't forget to support me via PayPal: http://paypal.me/umachines , so even greater things will be able to come this season. You know, guys, I love all this stuff, but it takes time and effort too. Let me know about yor donation via PM.
I Hope you like this set. BE SAFE!!!, STAY HOME! I'M STILL AT HOME THESE DAYS...
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
Same file. I just forgot to include the colortlist txt file. Delete the ROS file if you already downloaded the early version. Thanks to @Greenfan for appointing my mistake.