Hello, this is my version of Nike’s City Connect uniforms for MLB 2K12, season 2021.
I’m planning to be updating this set, according to the way the new uniforms are released. I’ve assigned extra slots coded “CTY” for every uniform. These are the uniforms so far:
1) Boston Red Sox, slot number 444 and uniform file “uniform_bor_cty.iff”. Inspired on Boston Marathon yearly event. This set also comes with a stock CL2 uniform, in order to override the beta version I posted in my feedback thread some days ago.
2) Miami Marlins, slot number 482 and uniform file “uniform_mim_cty.iff,”. This one is inspired on the Cuba Sugar Kings, with a twist on the colors. It also looks a lot like conteporary Caribbean winter baseball uniforms.
3) Chicago White Sox "Southside" all black with white pinstripes uniform. Slot number 484 and uniform file “uniform_chw_cty.iff, Some numbers shapes are my guessing, since I didn't find samples of all of them. Pinstripes are not really white, in order to make it look better from the far view and kinder to play. Note: Numbers shapes are already fixed in v3.
4) Chicago Cubs "WRIGLEYVILLE" all blue uniform. Slot number 434 and file name “uniform_chc_cty.iff, Again, some numbers shapes are my guessing, since I didn't find samples of all of them. I'm updating this detail as soon as I see the team wearing it in a game. Note: Numbers shapes are already fixed in v4.
5) Arizona Diamondbacks "Serpientes" Sonora sand jersey uniform. Slot number 470 and file neme “uniform_ard_cty.iff, This uniform replaces old latino "Los D-Backs" black jersey. So, V4 file comes with another D-Backs uniform, just to fix the uniform order. If you want to use my 2020 season D-Backs set too, please install that set first and then this one.
6) San Francisco Giants "Golden Gate Fog" White with orange uniform. Slot number 468 and file name “uniform_sfg_cty.iff. It features Phillies 21 style cooling mesh under the sleeves. A bit tricky, but nice gradient effect, for those ones who like to check the files pictures. Some fans don’t like this uniform now, but I’m sure it will look great on the field. If you use my Toronto Blue Jays set too, be sure to install that one first and then this one, because current Blue Jays set (2021) disables this slot and uniform.
7) Los Angeles Dodgers “Los Dodgers” all royal blue uniform. Slot number 467 and file name “uniform_lad_cty.iff. dark blue to royal blue gradient sleeves patterns and big “Los Dodgers” script cap.
To install these uniforms, just decompress all files in your game’s folder. And don’t forget to update the colors, from “2021-UM-CityConnectColors.txt”, in order to activate the uniforms, or you won’t even see them in the game. By the way, I recommend you to use exactly the version of “MLB2K12 Roster Editor 1.1.exe” that comes in the RAR file, because there is another version that looks exactly the same (1.1), but It crashes when importing Marlins files.
Hope You like them.