About This File
This mod contains eight different combo datafiles. Four of the datafiles use the normal (i.e. bigger) pitch meter and four of them use a smaller pitch meter to make pitching more challenging and to help produce more walks.
There are two main folders:
- Normal pitch meter
- Small pitch meter
Under each of these folders, there are four additional subfolders:
- Walkup Music On
- Foul Ball Replays On
- Walkup Music and Foul Ball Replays On
All of the datafiles under the "Small pitch meter" folder contain the following:
- Spitoon's walk fix (which reduces the size of the "sweet spot" in the pitching meter)
- SeralMike's Walk and Strikeout Fix to provide the proper balance of walks and strikeouts.
SerialMike recommends setting the User Pitch Meter Difficulty Slider to 0. If you find the pitching too easy, you can make the slider more negative. If you find the pitching too difficult, you can make the slider more positive.
Besides the pitch meter modifications, the datafiles in the subfolders are as follows:
1. Default datafile
The Default datafile contains the following modifications:
- Trues' batting camera #4
- Trues' change to remove batter walkup music
- Pared's Behind the Pitcher camera #6
- Trues' changes to remove foul ball replays
- Spitoon's changes to move the outfielders back
- abhall's HH low batting view camera #5
- Spitoon's changes to move the infielders in
2. Walkup Music On datafile
The Walkup Music On datafile is the same as the Default version above except that it turns on Batter Walkup Music
3. Foulball Replays On datafile
The Foulball Replay On datafile is the same as the Default version above except that it turns on Foulball Replays
4. Walkup Music and Foulball Replays On datafile
The Walkup Music and Foulball Replay On datafile is the same as the Default version above except that it turns on Batter Walkup Music and Foul Ball Replays
To install, select your desired the datafile and extract it to your MVP2005 Baseball \ data folder.
The specific changes are listed in the readme file
What's New in Version 03/23/2009 12:37 AM See changelog
No changelog available for this version.