About This File
*** SEE THE SUPPORT TOPIC FOR A "PATCH" THAT WILL KEEP THE BALTIMORE ORIOLES FROM CRASHING THE GAME ***
First and foremost, a HUGE thank you to Toleton who gave me some great guidance and assistance on this version and who will collaborate with me on future versions to make improvements!!
This version includes a special bonus of an alternate roster featuring increased stamina for ALL relievers, potentially giving them an opportunity to be a starter if needed.
Another great inclusion on this are the "absent" players whom you can easily re-insert back into the roster in any way that you choose via MVPedit.
There are way too many enhancements, changes and moves to list here. So download the file and check out the description document, but here are just a few not already mentioned:
• Full attempt to match present 40-man rosters (though some nominal or still fully minor league players not considered).
• All listed pitchers making an MLB start to date received a stamina adjustment via Dylan’s calculator (with 80-89 receiving a +1 and 90-97 receiving a +2) based on up to 5 year performance, if possible.
• Fielders speeds more in line with 2K’s MLB 10 rosters
• Cyberfaces changed from correct feedback received
• Top 50 Prospects label added for players presently in roster
• More existing minor leaguers moved to correct teams
• 50+ pertinent transactions made since last roster update
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.