*All-Star Slider Set
- Works best with accompanying igcrsr file and datafile.txt. Use with your camera choice, though broadcast seems best. Turn off all visuals except for catch circle (i.e., all throw meters, hitter’s eye) For the ultimate challenge, NO bat pre-loading.
*LOC files (front-end and in-game text) – optional
- Several updates since MVP 12 Total Conversion mod
- Eliminates displaying post-pitch control circles for poor pitches
- Multiple batting adjustments (e.g., ball hit speed, ball size, bat length, etc.)
- Maintains the WS98 batting view (bat view 4)
- Classic pitching style (no pitch meter)
- View directly behind pitcher in pitch 6 option
**Also eliminates the repetitive hecklers comments.
- Moves pitch meter off the screen for classic pitching effect
The goal of this set up is to make you feel more in the game and rely on the “feel” of the game versus meters and visuals. Therefore to get the full effect it is strongly suggested to use the Bat 4/Pitch 6 camera and, as indicated above, when batting, do not pre-load (i.e., move the directional stick to a particular position, especially up and in). Also this was designed with the Base Up! Rosters for optimal use.
**as always – back up your existing files before overwriting.