Ultimate Roster 2.0 tweaks

BrewBomber

I figured I'd start a thread for those who want to make changes themselves. Roster looks awesome!

Milwaukee Brewers

MLB

Pitching

#5 in rotation should be Gary Glover. Wes Obermueller should be moved to long relief.

Set up man is Matt Wise. Mike Adams moved to MRP.

Batting

Move Jenkins to #3 in all lineups and Overbay to #5

AAA

Pitching

Release Adrian Hernandez

Batting

Move Corey Hart into all lineups instead of Ryan Knox

AA

Pitching

Release Rigo Beltran, Ben Ford. Move Sam Narron to AAA

Batting

Anthony Gwynn's speed should be increased to about 85 from 51. He had 34 SB'c last season.

Release Moises Piters

Move Barnwell to AAA

Move De La Cruz to A

Move Van Iderstine to A

A

Pitching

Ballouli should be at AA

Parra should be at AA

Stetter should be at AA

Dewitt at AA

Zumwalt at AA

Batting

Gemoll should be moved to AA

Vanden Berg should be at AA

Winchester should be at AA

I'll update more as I play with them a bit.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tought batting order and pitching rotation dont matter because cpu teams will change there lineup order and pitching rotation order in dynasty mode?

If not then for San Fransico, Barry Bond is on the bench vs lefty without dh lineup on ulitmate roster 2.0

Here were my notes for Cincinatti that didn't get in the latest version in time.

-Brian Rose is on the AAA roster, not the A roster

-Change Rob Stratton to ‘Robert’ Stratton

-Change ‘Will’ Bergolla to ‘William’ Bergolla

-Homer Bailey is 6’-3â€, not 6’-4â€

-Chad Durham is 5’-8â€, not 5’-6â€

-Norris Hopper is 5’-9â€, not 5’-10â€

-Mookie Jackson is not real (?), replace with Javier Colina...

-Javier Colina R/R 6' 1" 180 26 02/15/79 Skin Tone=6, (looks similar to Jeter), no facial hair, Generic Stance, Small white armbands on each arm, long pants, light brown glove

-Change ‘Bradley’ Salmon to ‘Brad’ Salmon

-Jeroime Robertson is 6’-2†, 215 lbs.

-Chris Booker is black, skin tone=10 or 11

-Tom Shearn has a stubble beard in most of the photos I’ve seen, 6’3â€, 233lbs.

-Kenny Kelly is 6’-3â€, not 6’-0â€

-Alex Palaez is skin tone 5 or 6, not 9. and he weighs 190lbs.

-Steve Kelly is 6’-1†214lbs

-Lance Caraccioli glove color is black

-Jesse Gutierrez has low socks, skin color 5 or 6

-Ryan Hanigan - 6’-0†– 205lbs, dark brown hair, black glove, white large wristbands on both arms

-Kevin Howard, 6’-3†185lbs., normal socks

-Ben Kozlowski has high socks

-Thomas Pauly has high socks

-Santiago Perez is too dark, make him 9

-Joey Votto skin tone 3 instead of 5

-Bryan Anderson has Delgado-type swing

-Rick Asadoorian is white, maybe a skin type 3 with Joe Mauer type hair and sideburns. He wears batting gloves

-Jeff Bruksch is 6-4, 220lbs, and has high socks, and wears a black shin guard

-Kyle Nichols – 6’2, 220lbs, white=skin color =2, gotee, blonde hair, bald, black shin guard, no elbow guard, socks low,

-Joshua Renick is 5’9â€, 180lbs, (I think he is white, but I can’t get a good pic of him, so if you have a source here stick with it)

Wang is only in the Majors right now because of Jaret Wright's injury, hence why we keep him in AAA....Henn will be fixed...This Larkin thing is kind of disturbing, he is NOT in the PC version of our rosters, so unless Kraw took it upon himself to re-add him before converting to console, I have NO idea why he's there.

Wang is only in the Majors right now because of Jaret Wright's injury, hence why we keep him in AAA....Henn will be fixed...This Larkin thing is kind of disturbing, he is NOT in the PC version of our rosters, so unless Kraw took it upon himself to re-add him before converting to console, I have NO idea why he's there.

Gotcha'. Will we expect the fixes soon or later?

So you think when he gets called up he'll be wearing #66?

Odds are he won't be wearing 66 in the majors. That's not the point. The point is, if you're going to start a thread about making tweaks to a roster to accurately match what's really happening now, Prince plays for Nashville. Not the Brewers. And he wears 66.

Here are some things I noticed with the Dbacks:

ML:

-Estes wears #55 not 57

-Brandon Webb is wearing #17 instead of 55

-Ligtenberg is wearing #36

-Javier Lopez is wearing #39

-Chad Tracy has red hair

-Mike Koplove has black hair

-Brian Bruney has black hair and just a gotaee

-Jose Cruz Jr wears high socks

-Alex Cintron wears high socks

-Craig Counsell doesn't wear batting gloves

-Brandon Lyon throws a 94mph fastball, and I upped his control a bit on all his pitches (He is leading the league in saves)

-Craig Counsell's speed and steal agg. need to be increased (he's 5th in the NL in steals)

-Royce Clayton's fielding rating should be higher than 5 (I'm thinking 10), he was brought in to be a better defensive SS than Cintron and his rating is 7

AAA:

-Conor Jackson's ID is 7401

-Carlos Quentin's ID is 7402

-Sergio Santos's ID is 7403

That's it for now.

Thanks for the DBacks tips, I dont get to see many of their games being here in IL and all--

About the IDs, though...

Quentin's ID is right, and its 7402 in the rosters...

Jackson and Santos had their ID's changed when Hory/Tony3 found their hidden audio. If you want new portraits for Jackson and Santos, I would suggest PMing Hory or waiting until he releases DBack portrait pack v1.1.

first off thankyou very much for all the hard work i love them. Second whoever checked the pirates didnt do that great of a job. I dont want to sound ignorant, but you have 1b brad eldred as there 3rd worst player in a ball when he is their best hitting prospect. He was basbeall americas top propsect for may. I really aprreciate the work but brad eldred needs to be made a lot better as he had 13 homeruns i think in aa and he has 1 in aaa. Also, ryan doumit could be raised too he's a very good hitter and bobby brdaley needs to be way lower hes been a dissapointment. I just wanted to help you make these the best rosters possible. thanks for listening and making these fabolous rosters.

Odds are he won't be wearing 66 in the majors. That's not the point. The point is, if you're going to start a thread about making tweaks to a roster to accurately match what's really happening now, Prince plays for Nashville. Not the Brewers. And he wears 66.

Oh but it is the point. In 2006 when Prince is called up,, you won't be able to change to his real number because you're in your second dynasty year. I sure the hell don't want to see players wearing #66 unless it's their real number.

Thought I'd post this here too:

Giants:

Cain is in AAA Fresno, not AA Norwich.

Valdez is a starter at AA Norwich, not a setup guy. Stamina needs to be changed.

Aardsma is a starter at AA Norwich, not middle relief. Stamina needs to be changed.

Sadler shares closer role at AA Norwich, not A San Jose.

Justin Hedrick is the closer at A San Jose and is not in the game. (He is a prospect)

Leo Estrella, listed in AA Norwich, is no longer in the Giants organization. (Recently released by Toronto)

E Martinez-Esteve is in A San Jose, not AA Norwich

Cervanek should have better contact and power numbers. He dominated AA last year and is off to good start in AAA. Has a problem with the glove.

first off thankyou very much for all the hard work i love them. Second whoever checked the pirates didnt do that great of a job. I dont want to sound ignorant, but you have 1b brad eldred as there 3rd worst player in a ball when he is their best hitting prospect. He was basbeall americas top propsect for may. I really aprreciate the work but brad eldred needs to be made a lot better as he had 13 homeruns i think in aa and he has 1 in aaa. Also, ryan doumit could be raised too he's a very good hitter and bobby brdaley needs to be way lower hes been a dissapointment. I just wanted to help you make these the best rosters possible. thanks for listening and making these fabolous rosters.

Nothing was done to the Pirates. I checked the pirates and just pm'd the info to hyp today. I didn't get the chance to put everything together prior to the release but I promise, i thoroughly went through the organization with suggestions and corrections and the changes should be in the next update. Also, regarding Bradley, he still has the best curveball in the minors for Pittsburgh according to Baseball America. He's been injured most of his young career and it's hard to rate players like him, Bryan Bullington, Paul Maholm and every other high draft pick pitcher that the pirates have who struggle with injury problems early in their careers.

Here is what I sent him:

ML level:

Benito Santiago has been released (I’m sure you haven’t heard this one yet ïŠ)

Brian Meadows should probably be placed in the long relief part of the rotation. (currently, there are 4 middle relievers in the UR pirate rotation.)

Here is a link to see the shuffling lineup of the pirates. It is hard to determine an exact consistent lineup.

Michael Restovich has been added to the Pirate organization via trade with Colorado. (player to be named later.)

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/lineup?team=pit

AAA

Suggestions

Move 2B Gregg Raymundo(listed as a 3B) to AA and 2B Cesar Crespo to AAA due to Crespo’s Major League experience and Raymundo’s lack thereof. Raymundo is a filler player and not a prospect. Possibly, just switch the two in the AAA and AA levels.

Ray Sadler has been moved to AA with the return of Jon Nunnally at AAA; I have Nunnally sloted for RF with LF as second position. He’ll primarily DH though with McLouth in left, Chris Duffy in Center and Rich Thompson in Right. (Note, since I wrote this, Sadler has been added to the ML roster but I guarantee that he won’t stay for very long due to the trade for Restovich. He’ll probably return to AA because of the glut of outfielders in AAA.

Move 1B Brad Eldred to at least AA where he hit 6 homeruns in five consecutive days. He was promoted to AAA at the beginning of this week. Consider upping contact and power. He led all major leagues with homeruns last year and is well on his way again this year.

The AAA team has only one catcher, Ryan Doumit. This may cause problems if the primary catcher is injured. Not sure on this though. I suppose that Edwards Guzman could be back-up. Ideally Paul Chiaffredo is the back-up AAA catcher.

Alfredo Amezaga wears jersey #6 now

Jon Nunnally wears #25 at AAA

Yurendell DeCaster’s skin tone should be 11 (Dark skin tone).

AA

Ray Sadler’s jersey # for Altoona AA is 41.

Move Josh Bonifay from CF to 1B freeing up Eldred to move to AAA if desired. “He played mainly 1B, which is probably the best spot for him as he's a liability even in LF. He's had a couple of knee injuries, which has probably affected both his running and defense.†Pirate Scouting Report (He also has brown hair) LF would be a good second position.

Hansel Izquierdo’s skin tone is 6-7ish. Is is of latin descent. Face = 906, 907.

Bryan Bullington should be playing at AAA, at least AA. He was drafted 1st overall and even before B.J. Upton. Again though, maintaining accurate roster placement is difficult and AA isn’t a far stretch for him to possibly rehabilitate from surgery.

Justin Kaye (no facial hair)

Jeremy Harts (mustache 2 or 3) no beard

Ben Shaffar – skin tone 1 or 2; face 902-903

Brady Borner has no facial hair.

Shane Youman skin tone 9-10 no facial hair. Black hair color.

Jorge Velandia is the starting SS at AAA but with Amezaga there bumping to AA is reasonable. Consider moving Velandia to AAA and moving DeCaster to AA. Velandia has major league experience like Crespo.

Tom Evans #46 at AA

Matt Peterson wears #44 at AA.

Joe Roa wears #28 at AAA. Consider this even though he is bumped to AA.

A

Alex Peralta face 906 or 907/ Black Hair/ Latin descent

Landon Jacobsen skin tone #2/ Black Hair face 903-905

Bryan Bullington – No facial hair, brown hair

a few corrections i noticed...

Leo Nunez rp royals is currently on mlb roster needs to be created

DJ Mattox, rp, reds, on reds mlb roster last year needs to be created

B.J. LaMura, whitesox rp is white not black same for john catsellano OF phillies AAA

estee harris yanks A of is black with no goatee not white with goatee.

Jeff Fiorentino OF orioles just got called up didn't look in game but if not there needs to be created

rockies signed blane neal rp formally of redsox and randy williams formally of padres

pirates sign mike restovich of

whitesox sign ricky guitierrez 2b

cubs officially sign darren oliver, p

DMZ good info, i only looked at the rosters real quick so i didnt have a chance to see those changes. Bradley has been a dissapointment though not matter how you look at it. Eldred should be in aaa though because hes really starting to hit and doumit needs to be upped a little.

Archived