Ultimate Roster 2.0 tweaks

BrewBomber

Danny Kolb's ratings need to be turned down.(yes look at my avatar)

Turn Chris Retisma up, he's a beast this year.(and last too)

Smoltz apparently has redeveloped his old curveball.

Ryan Langerhans' power needs to be turned up.

All of them on the Braves.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of more things...Renteria's fielding is 11. That is way too low for a gold glover, especially since he posseses the same defensive skills as Cabrera, and is better offensively. He was added to add power against lefties, and also to replace Cabrera defensively. Ichiro's fielding has got to be 15 all the way. It is 14 and throwing accuracy as well 14. Gott be both 15. Everyone must know that he is the best RF period, only 15 will do that justice. Don't even get me started on that catch he made the other day, from beyond the fence 10 feet high...JESUS.

Couple of more things...Renteria's fielding is 11. That is way too low for a gold glover, especially since he posseses the same defensive skills as Cabrera, and is better offensively. He was added to add power against lefties, and also to replace Cabrera defensively. Ichiro's fielding has got to be 15 all the way. It is 14 and throwing accuracy as well 14. Gott be both 15. Everyone must know that he is the best RF period, only 15 will do that justice. Don't even get me started on that catch he made the other day, from beyond the fence 10 feet high...JESUS.

I had to watch that damn play about a dozen times just to get my own eyes to actually process what they were seeing. That catch was un-freaking-believable!!! They were getting hammered during that game too and for Ichiro to scale the wall and rob Anderson of a homerun during a loss already, was just the icing on the cake. People can say all they want about the "greediness" of Ichiro from last season, but that still doesn't hold weight in terms of the guy's passion and love of the game (and it CLEARLY showed in a play like that...and to have the fans not interfere with him was priceless...just goes to show you that they too KNEW he might get to that sure-shot dinger). Too nice.

Maybe the Cubbies are keeping him on there just in case he decides to come back. (Therefore by keeping him on their 40 man roster, they don't lose their rights to him)

That's the only thing I can think of. The Diamond Jaxx don't have him on their roster on their website, same goes for the Iowa Cubs, and they're the two teams he would be on. Last I knew he was on the Diamond Jaxx.

The Cubs may have just left him on the 40 man if he decides to return to baseball.

But, there's an article about it on www.orioleshangout.com about Crouthers quitting and thus making the Sosa trade even better for the O's. You need to be a subscriber to read it though.

Brad Nelson on Brewers AAA Nashville team has audio that keeps calling him Kaeding.

Junior Spivey is also supposed to be wearing high socks.

Yeah, I noticed that as well...same thing with Brian Dopirak on the Cubs' Daytona team...for some reason the announcer calls him Mojo Makugu or some weird %$#@...don't know if that can be fixed, since it's computer related and not roster related?!? If it can, though, that would be nice.

This comes from Hory himself:

Hmm, that's odd, Brad Nelson's id is definitely 3026

when he comes out to bat the stadium announcer calls him brad nelson but the pbp annoucers call him kaedling...

Also, Dopirak will be fixed...

This comes from Hory himself:

Hmm, that's odd, Brad Nelson's id is definitely 3026

when he comes out to bat the stadium announcer calls him brad nelson but the pbp annoucers call him kaedling...

Also, Dopirak will be fixed...

I second that 3026 is for Nelson.

It's actually "Keating" when broadcasting of #3026

I've addressed the mismatched problems between stadium announcement and broadcasting elsewhere.

In fact, I can even give the "list" for every ID#s which mismatched, but I think that it doens't really matter when broadcasting is turned off. :wink:

If you guys want to get the correct information for the Yankees minor leagues, you can check my rosters out. In AOD1, there are maybe 1 or 2 pitchers who aren't 100% accurate, but the rest should be in both actual pitch and velocity. The players on the rosters are mostly correct as well, and with AOD2 (hopefully) coming soon, those should be fixed and everything should be pretty accurate.

You can change what you feel is necessary as far as pitch and hitting ratings etc., but you could use my set as a guide. :)

(If anyone reads this post as me "blowing my own trumpet", then my apologies. I just think it would save time instead of having others spend lots of time finding and posting errors with the current version for them to be corrected when there is already an accurate base out. :))

You can change what you feel is necessary as far as pitch and hitting ratings etc., but you could use my set as a guide. :)

(If anyone reads this post as me "blowing my own trumpet", then my apologies. I just think it would save time instead of having others spend lots of time finding and posting errors with the current version for them to be corrected when there is already an accurate base out. :))

I can't believe I'm gonna agree with a Yankees fan, but ME TOO!!

I've been thinking the exact same thing with my sox roster set. I've been meaning to make a list of corrects but there is so many. You should use our roster sets as a base, as they're both highly accurate, even tho you might want to put Schil and Wells in the Boston rotation. So what we're saying is use our roster sets as a base or guide and make the small adjustments you think are nessecary.

I'll be putting out a new roster set later tonight, been a few changes in the last week.

Archived