Ultimate Roster 2.0 tweaks

BrewBomber

Nothing was done to the Pirates. I checked the pirates and just pm'd the info to hyp today. I didn't get the chance to put everything together prior to the release but I promise, i thoroughly went through the organization with suggestions and corrections and the changes should be in the next update.

Awesome D. I was putting the player stats into my calculation spreadsheets to determine who would play on what level (just like the real Pirates I hear) and noticed that the attributes hadn't changed much since v1. Glad to hear that there's going to be some additional modifications.

I'll hold out till the next update before doing the dynasty thing.

Thanks everybody for all of your hard work.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some minor changes for Anaheim:

Dave Matranga wears #5

Bret Prinz is on the DL

Lou Merloni is on the 60-Day DL

Chris Prieto is now in the majors, wearing #38

Kelvim Escobar is now on the DL.

Jake Woods is in the Majors, not AA.

Josh Paul is in the Majors, not AAA.

Rudy Gomez is no longer in the organization

Jason Middlebrook is either out of the organization, or injured for the entire season.

Nick Touchstone should be Nic Touchstone (no k)

Bob Zimmerman should be Bob Zimmermann (the extra n)

Joseph Torres goes by Joe Torres.

Steve Shell goes by Steven Shell.

As far as I can find, there is no Jeff Greene in the Angel organization, if there is, his ID isn't 99, that belongs to Ricky Bottalico.

Photo ID's that should be changed:

Clayton Andrews - 0028 (Not 0228)

Nick Gorneault - 2832 (Not 6008)

Joel Peralta - 1907 (Not 6036)

Ryan Budde - 2204 (Not 6038)

Joe Saunders - 3119 (Not 6022)

Brian Specht - 2007 (Not 6057)

Rich Fischer - 2262 (Not 6061)

Warner Madrigal - 2957 (Not 6016)

Sean Rodriguez - 3095 (Not 6021)

These are just the players that have actual Photo ID's but aren't reflected as such yet.

Toronto Blue Jays tweaks:

MLB

Matt Whiteside sent down to AAA Syracuse

Reed Johnson's speed should be at least the same as Vernon Wells (should be around 75)

Dave Bush - has been sporting a 65mph slow 12-6 curve recently

Vinny Chulk - Fastball tops out at 94-95

Roy Halladay - drop the 2 seam FB and add 85 MPH sinker instead

Eric Hinske - Vina's batting stance more appropriate

Orlando Hudson - Delgado's batting stance more appropriate

Josh Towers - control numbers should be increased a bit (30 K's vs. 3 BB this year, only walker 26 batter in 116 innings last year)

AAA

Promote Scott Downs to MLB Toronto

Jason Arnold should be listed as a closer

AA

Jesse Carlson is repeated (also listed in AAA Syracuse where he should be)

Chad Hermanson should be a FA

Raul Tablado is the starting SS (from A ball)

Miguel Negron is the starting CF (from A ball)

Dave Maurer should be a FA

Jesus Sanchez should be a FA

Add RP Ryan Houston

Add RP Jordan DeJong

Add SP Vince Perkins (from A ball)

Add SP Ismael Ramirez (from A ball)

I will get the Dunedin's changes to you later...

Anyone want to help find errors in skin color, names, birthdates and such? I say someone takes AAA, another takes AA, and then finally someone for A-ball and fix these errors. I have the xbox version so I'm not able to edit those things.

I'm up for taking whichever level nobody else wants to do. These rosters are super impressive and we all should continue to help out to make them as accurate as possible.

i hear that Ultimate roster 2.0 is dead. they change there name because IIcmac quit (retire)

They released a new version Not-So-Ultimate Rosters 2.1 (But there is a small bug in it)

The free agents has too many players (just move Kelly Stinnett from FA pool to Arizona AAA)

llcmac unretired (kind of like Michael Jordan).

You should fire whomever you are getting your info from.

glad your back.

i got the info from you that you retire yesterday and ultimate roster 2.0 name retire because you had to change the name of it.

i didnt mean to say that they stop doing roster updates for it.

but glad 2.1 is out

Maybe its best to change the title of this thread too. so people dont get confuse

They released a new version Not-So-Ultimate Rosters 2.1 (But there is a small bug in it)

The free agents has too many players (just move Kelly Stinnett from FA pool to Arizona AAA)

llcmac unretired (kind of like Michael Jordan).

thanks for the fix.

i assume Kelly Stinnett is in Arizona AAA in real life.

but that wil put 26 players in AAA. i tought 25 was the limit.

thanks for the fix.

i assume Kelly Stinnett is in Arizona AAA in real life.

Yes, I quickly scanned the Free Agents and checked on a few players.

But Kelly Stinnett (according to mlb.com) has him the Tucson Sidewinders

I know the Dbacks released, Mets then signed him then released him. Then Dbacks signed him (again) earlier this week. He has played one game w/ them (Tucson) 2 ABs, 2 BBs

looks like 2.2 will be up for download very soon. to fix the fa bug

I posted this in another thread, wondering how long it takes to upload something here, seems like it would take way too long, is that the local server MVP is on, or does this depend on the source PC as well as the server. I am a member for an online F1 Racing League, and we get track updates sized much bigger within an hour tops....

Yeah, I'm sure. I'm not sure when that was last updated but Crouthers quit baseball within the past week.

Actually mlb.com and minorleaguebaseball.com are pretty quick within a day or two. I mean they already have the transactions from yesterday on there.

Maybe the Cubbies are keeping him on there just in case he decides to come back. (Therefore by keeping him on their 40 man roster, they don't lose their rights to him)

Yeah, I'm sure. I'm not sure when that was last updated but Crouthers quit baseball within the past week.

mlb.com & minorleaguebaseball.com are pretty quick (within a day or two) They already have yesterdays transaction done.

Maybe the Cubbies want to keep their rights to him and kept him on 40 just in case he decides to come back later.

Sorry for some of the misspellings. Some are MLB.com's fault, some are mine. Trying to pump out the minors in a week takes its toll.......and m is close to n, lol.

don't worry about that. that is why we're here. you have a tremendous base roster to work off of and all it needs is a little tweaking and fixing of minor inaccuracies.

and it is AAROM, i was wrong.

Padres

Steve Sparks AAA needs to be cut

Tim Stauffer is now in the Majors, wears normal socks and needs to have the small bone structure and athletic body. He is also 6'1 214 pounds, not 6'4 250 lol. Should be clean shaven and dark brown hair.

I had no time to check this thread completely, I am not sure if this has been pointed out, but Morneau @ Twins, I dont't think his batting stance is similar to A-Rods. He really leans the bat on his shoulder, almost like Durham, then maybe the last part of the swing is similar to A-Rods. Well, Durham, is not right either, but I dont think its A-Rod.

Archived