Should I make a 2006 roster? (When the time is right!)

SwinginSoriano

Should I make a 2006 roster for MVP 2004?  

33 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Of course when the baseball season ends (sigh, but at least there is 5+ months left!) I am thinking about making another roster, but the problem is not a lot of people are playing 2004 these days. So... What do you guys think? If there is enough of a base of people that are too stubborn to buy 2005, I'll make a roster for the 2006 season.

Just asking what you guys think! :mrgreen:

I'm one of those people who hasn't purchased MVP 2005. I still enjoy playing MVP 2004 and thus have no reason to buy 2005 yet. It has been a while since an updated roster has been released but I make do. I like the rosters you make Swinging Soriano and I hope you continue making rosters for MVP 2004. A 2006 roster set would be a God-send and though it doesn't look like your getting much support right now (1 yes [mine], 2 nos) you have my vote 100%.

If you don't do it, i'll probaly do it....

I have both games (MVP 05 on xbox) and i'm playing both of them too. With photopacks and uniforms updates of MVP 05 working on MVP 04 makes the things even better....

Will you be making changes other than just players being moved to various teams? I hope not. I want to make my own attributes and change faces accordingly. I just want you to move the players around. If you promise to do that then I'll make a poitn to only download YOUR updates, from here until Jesus comes.

they don't have 2 spend money on a new game? they simply download an updated roster and not mess with a new game? they simply don't want to learn a new game and plus they really like their dynasty? just some reasons i've observed with my games and my friend who refuses to get mvp. even 04. he is stuck with HH 03

Cool, here is what I would do.

1. Change players' teams

2. Change players' attriubutes (as completely as last time...)

3. I will go through the effort to make prospects more realistic

4. Do some cyberface, batting stance, and delivery changes

5. Possibly update career stats, but, I wouldn't count on it.

6. Possibly change the portrait ID#s to help compatiblity for updated photopacks.

7. Not make stats as 'extreme'. It seems as if a player sucks or is a superstar. Sadly, this is very hard with pitchers because if he throws hard his rating will be amazing regardless of how much he should suck.

For 5 + 6 to happen, I would need a little help, there are tons of players out there and since I do not own 2005 I cannot give them an appropriate portrait ID#.

Interesting note on #4: With the batting stance reference sheet I made, I will be able to actually give players a more realistic batting stance.

Other note: At least the pitch motions were fixed! Imagine coming out with a roster without bugs + me with another year of experience on MVPedit...

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't switched because of the horror stories I've heard of '05 not working very well on some people's machines... and I'm afraid that the new graphics won't like my low-end machine too much. My computer currently doesn't take too well to '04 as is.

• 2 months later...

maybe a lot of people think that spend money in a new game is important,

i just say no, i have both game (pc) and i just play 2004, i dont know why, but any way you should do the 2006 roster, god will bless you!

and thanks for all your rosters, you are the man!!!!

Archived