Updated GABP Uploaded

Pirate

Thanks to the H I noticed that Mod says it was created by Jared, which is true because that is my real name... If someone can change that to Pirate/Jared like the others, I'd appreciate taht. Sorry for the confusion.

If someone can change that to Pirate/Jared like the others, I'd appreciate taht.

I changed it, but it looks like the majority of your mods just say Pirate.

2 say Pirate/Jared.

1 says Jared.

28 say Pirate.

Also, there seems to be 3 versions of GABP, do you just want this latest one available?

Latest versions are the best, so go with that. After all those I have no idea what each of them say, I thought I had them at Pirate/Jared... then again i don't even know how the board knows my name is Jared... Weird. Thanks for the help Five, so insignificant yet confusing.

Pirate, I played in the new version last night, and its freakin sweeeet! I can't wait to go there in July. This may be my favorite park, just ahead of citizens bank and pnc. Thanks for all your hard work on these mods, my next donation is heading your way.

I like to nit pick, so bear with me... :roll: :wink: Is there any way to get a higher resolution scoreboard in left field? It looks odd when the left fielder makes a play against it. Forgive me, I know nothing about stadium editing, maybe I should learn. :oops: I can take super high resolution pics when I go there in July if that will help.

Archived