new cts packs!!

bravesj858

after a little of trial, error and user stupidity, i finally finished the new cts pack as requested by mvpmods users now taking cts requests!. since so many were requested, i had to split them into two packs. first, the classics pack:

classicmap2dy.jpg

the second package is full of pics from the modern era of baseball(uploaded, awating validation):

currentplate7wx.jpg

just to let you know, i am not taking any more cts requests at this time.

I can't get the classic one with Yount to work. I followed the instructions to the letter and when I try and Import the 58bd.fsh from the Brewers dir, it asks me if I want to overwrite, I say yes, and it says it worked but in that gray box it says Finished - successfully imported 0 of 1 files and Manny is still on the CTS screen.

I can't get the classic one with Yount to work. I followed the instructions to the letter and when I try and Import the 58bd.fsh from the Brewers dir, it asks me if I want to overwrite, I say yes, and it says it worked but in that gray box it says Finished - successfully imported 0 of 1 files and Manny is still on the CTS screen.

hmm....wonder what the problem is? i may have to look at it later...did the others work or was that the only one?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived