Minute Maid Park released....

Hollywood

This should fill the void for you Stro's fans until Pirate releases his o-edited version. Yes, no o-edit work done here sorry but hundred times better than EA's.

Been playing around with this for a while for my own enjoyment so I thought some of you guys might like also. Not perfect but I'm happy with it.

Enjoy..

juicepreview24wf.jpg

juicepreview15nu.jpg

Just gave it a quick test drive (long enough for the Nats to hit back-to-back homers off of me). Looks fantastic (which is more than I can say about my playing ability). A job well done, Hollywood! Looking forward to the night version, if that's on your agenda.

Will not be doing a night version. EA put the ads0 and the stcs into the same file for the night version. Even at 2048x2048 the ads are still too small for any quality.

Need to learn o-edit but don't have the time.... :(

What I did for the night version for myself is good enough but not to release.

You can't make them very Hi Res in the space EA gives you, and thats all you can use if you're not OEditing.

Not exactly accurate. You can resize, for example, a 128 X 128 bitmap all the way to 2048 X 2048 resolution from within the fsh files. The hard part is finding decent images in that high of resoultion to use.

Vince

BTW, nice job Hollywood!

Not exactly accurate. You can resize, for example, a 128 X 128 bitmap all the way to 2048 X 2048 resolution from within the fsh files. The hard part is finding decent images in that high of resoultion to use.

Vince

BTW, nice job Hollywood!

BUT, when you resize the fsh file, you have to Oedit every ad that's in the file. Oedit has a UV map editor feature using points which don't deviate according to the file size, leaving them just outlining corners and parts of the larger, resized ads.

Since he is not doing Oediting, he can't do that.

Archived