Can anyone else throw Left and Right

bubbles

I can throw with both hands, just not sure where things will wind up if I use my right. :)

Seriously though, I am left-handed. Most people are inter mixed somehow. This is my list:

Throw -Left

Bat -Right/Left

Eat - Left

Write -Left

Play Pool - Right

Tennis - Right

I can throw with both hands, just not sure where things will wind up if I use my right. :)

Seriously though, I am left-handed. Most people are inter mixed somehow. This is my list:

Throw -Left

Bat -Right/Left

Eat - Left

Write -Left

Play Pool - Right

Tennis - Right

I will add to my above post

throw-left/right

bat-left/right

eat-left

write-left

pool-left

Tennis- Left but I don't play it

I play the outfiled and first base lefty but the rest of teh infield right handed. I also can play catcher with both hands because i have both gloves.

Eat lefty

throw both

bat both

basektball shoot righty only

football throw both

hockey shot righty only

write both

I'm real messed up :p :mrgreen:

I've heard that power is your non-dominant hand and finesse is your dominant hand, most of the time. IE if you're right handed, you throw right, but play tennis lefty.

Nah power is your dominant hand and finesse is your opposite hand ie

batting right handed the bottom hand the left is the guide and the top hand the right is the power hand.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do a few things lefty but have been reduced to only catching things with my left hand. Skipping phsyical training was one of my biggest mistakes. I had a pinched nerve and it never really recovered properly. Quite aggrivating and stupid on my part.

Archived