Official SwinginSoriano Cyberface thread (SLOW LOADING!)

SwinginSoriano

While I am in the mood to make cyberfaces all of the sudden, here's a thread where I'll put pictures of them! (For MVP2004, I wonder if half-faces will work with 05...)

Here was my first one: Tanyon Sturtze

sturterific.jpg

Grand Tanyon was based on Kevin Brown's model, and it took 4 hours because it was my first.

I am working on Carlos Zambrano right now. It took 35 minutes. :p This one is based on Freddy Garcia's model.

Here are the next faces I plan on doing now:

Joe Nathan

Chris Hammond (No demand but he's one of my favorite players so BACK OFF! :p)

Victor Diaz

Tadahito Iguchi

Francisco Cordero

How bad is the Thome face? In 2004 it's just fine from what I remember.

Of course if there are practical requests (a well-known player lacking a cyberface in 2004) then I'll do them to. Of course that's if I feel like, this isn't my job. :p:lol:

If 2005 is backward compatible, at least the Sturtze face will be useful.

Victor Diaz came out awful, oh well, there weren't any good pictures of him and I just basically did it with a low quality minor league picture. If anyone can find a great picture of him it would be appreciated so I could do a second version which may actually be a desirable cyberface.

Here is the monstrosity. It isn't available for download yet.

VictorDiaz.jpg

The file is coming! Possibly one day, MVP2004 will be stocked with cyberfaces, no spares left, MVP 2004 will be awesome. Too bad 2005 came out! Like the Expos, 2004 will live, at least by people who are cheap/can't afford a new computer.

You should see my computer's graphic :x

While I am in the mood to make cyberfaces all of the sudden, here's a thread where I'll put pictures of them! (For MVP2004, I wonder if half-faces will work with 05...)

Here was my first one: Tanyon Sturtze

sturterific.jpg

Can you redo T. Sturtze's face? I really want a Sturtze face for my game. The problem with the face you made of him is, it doesn't look like him. I don't mean to put your work down, I know you put alot of time into it & I appreciate it. but the eyes nose & mouth look all weird.

P.S. Can you please redo the face in 05 format? I tried it in mvp 05 as is, & it was all freaked out. The face was completely bright red except on the left area of the forehead. It was positively scary LOL.

Thank you for your time.

I don't know 05 format because I own 2004, I may go back and redo Sturtze sometime... Possibly a new Sturtze will be included in my second cyberface pack. Thanks for the constructive criticism, Sturtze was my first, and he didn't come out so well.. I will have to change the facial structure quite a bit but I did all I could do with the .fsh.

Anyway, here's Jake Peavy.

jakepeavy.jpg

Updated Peavy 6/24!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived