Boston BADMOF0 Froz Red Sox WIP !!!

rolie

been finishing up the BADMOFO bosox faces and uniforms, pedro's fro needs to be tamed a lil bit lolz, ill put two versions of damon, out, gillete style , and badmofo, maybe anime dragonballz style too! the one pictured is badmofo!

bosox1.jpg

Y2k i not really going by the tamed down versions, i personally like the exxagarated mofo looks, but i'll prolly put a couple versions for the tamed down ones lol. i know pedros isn't as exxagerated, but for damon there are other faces coming and im sure youve seen the other cyberz of damons, i think there's one on your site that people can get already, if they want tame i suppose they can just get the ones at your site.

i'm just gonna go all out with this pack! This aint no ***** pack lol!

Good job, Rollie!.

Y2K, I have a simple question... WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKING ATTITUDE!?. You keep bashing everybody's job, criticizing this or that... well dude, yours ain't all that and bag of chips either. I just don't get it... you guys keep saying "wait for mine, I'm coming, mine is this or that, yadda, yadda, yadda"... SO WHAT!?... this is not a contest... it's supposed to be for the enjoyment of everybody in the community.

Like I've always said... the more the better... just remember that what's good/bad for you, could easily be the opposite for others... so, AGAIN, the more options, THE BETTER.

Chill out and enjoy the game.

D24

:twisted:

Good job, Rollie!.

Y2K, I have a simple question... WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKING ATTITUDE!?. You keep bashing everybody's job, criticizing this or that... well dude, yours ain't all that and bag of chips either. I just don't get it... you guys keep saying "wait for mine, I'm coming, mine is this or that, yadda, yadda, yadda"... SO WHAT!?... this is not a contest... it's supposed to be for the enjoyment of everybody in the community.

Like I've always said... the more the better... just remember that what's good/bad for you, could easily be the opposite for others... so, AGAIN, the more options, THE BETTER.

Chill out and enjoy the game.

D24

:twisted:

I wasn't bashing anyone. I was giving him constructive criticism, unaware that he was purposely trying to exagerrate certain things.

When have I ever said, "wait for mine, I'm coming, mine is this or that, yadda, yadda, yadda"?? Are you sure you're thinking of the right person...?

If anyone has an attitude, it's you. Chill the hell out. You aren't the voice of the entire community.

Away from the unnecessary extracurricular stuff: for realism's sake, I like that second version of Pedro. :) My bad about what I said before, I didn't know you were trying to exagerrate everything. Is that spikey look on Damon supposed be "DragonBallZ" style?

hey rolie, when you planning on releasing those faces?

and when are you plannin on releasing those uniforms!!

the one bellhorn is wearing is hotttTTTTT...HOTTT!! DAMN YOU ROLIE!!!

fiyahhhh!! and i like the first pedro martinez,the toned down one that y2k doesn't seem to good. The first pedro martinez one looks like from early in the season, i likle that one.....

rolie, how about a nice swapper to swapp between face packs? What if damon cuts his hair, i'd like to go back to the original one.

Some initial testing doen for Rollie:

Manny and Bellhorn are fantastic in the game.

I think Rollie will be finishing up a little with Pedro's hair and Johnny's spikey locks and I think we are good to go!

Like I said the man over a short period of time has become a freaking mod genius.

I havent know Rollie for that long but from my interaction with him, you could tell that not only is he humble, he tries his best to give the best mods to this community.

When I first asked rollie to do the Bosox faces after sending him some pics I didnt expect to get this sort of end product.

THe results are fantastic and close to what TermK has done if not better.

Term's Josh Beckett is pretty darn great! Pity he speaks little to no english!

Anyway Rollie has learnt alot over the last few days and I think he is in his groove right now.

He will be working on some Dodger updates which I think is great and finishing up on some Redsox faces.

I will scour over th net for more faces to mod and I am sure he will do a great job!

WEll done and hurrays all round!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived