shorter season?

quade

hey,

will there ever be a friggin' mod that will allow you play shorter seasons...say 25 games? i can't believe everyone spends months playing 162 game seasons! it gets boring with the same team all the time!!

if you LOOKED in the download section and found nothing, then take the hint the mod you want does not exist. Maybe you could get off you ass and make one instead of calling people names and being a waste of space

Ahhh...my thoughts exactly.

seriously.. I'd highly doubt most of the people that use this site would even want a mod like that as they come here to improve the experience of the game not take away from it by make the season too unrealistically short that any team can win a division any year

seriously.. I'd highly doubt most of the people that use this site would even want a mod like that as they come here to improve the experience of the game not take away from it by make the season too unrealistically short that any team can win a division any year

That's true bro... I'm about to start my second 162 + playoffs games (If i just make it to the Playoffs :D) SEASON!!!

I also play the Spring Training... That's SO COOL!! You can even improve your team with the MINI GAMES...

Man o man!! I love this GAME

I made a post about this before and you guys said no and I accpted that and started a dynasty. I wish there still was a shorter season because playing all the way through takes a really long time. Yeah you could sim them but then it kind of defeats the purpose. I like the old days where you could have 16 or 32 game seaons...anyways after about 3 weeks now I've played 24 games and have a record of 17-7.

Archived