ksm/kumala/serialmike combo

kumala

I just uploaded a datafile that combines, ksm, serial mikes, and mine changes to ball physics. been having good results on pro with my sliders. No more homers not reaching the fence still getting those ground balls and less linedrives. should be up soon.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i take no credit for this mod accept for some of my minor changes. If you want to take it off, so be it. But I do it for all people not for recognition. and your answer is no. But like I said credit is due to thiese guys mentioned.

It isn't really a case of credit, it's more that maybe these people don't want their work edited and changed without their permission. If you want, I can contact SerialMike and ask him if he is OK about it, but I don't know KSM very well, so you might want to ask him.

Let me know.

thats fine Mark. its all good. I don't have a problem with anything. I just like to provide different datafiles with specific changes from all of our modders here. Like I said if mike doesn't want it in the mod, you have my support to take it off. thanks

Kumala,

Love the combo but there is only one issue with it; i had a runner on first and a lefty up to bat and was pitching with a righty (Halladay) and the pitch meter was covered up by the runner PIP. I use the behind the pitcher view for pitching.

Just wondering if you could fix this and re-release it?

Many thanks for compiling this datafile, as its the best one i've used yet!

markb, buddy, chill...what is this a totalitarian police state you're running here? first of all, serial mike and all the authors of the previous files put their files up for no profit, meaning it's not copyrighted. by doing this, they allow the public to do anything they want...another thing is that he's not really editing the file, but just adding on his ball physics. even if he were to edit the file, though, it's not like he's making money off of it--either the downloaders like it or they don't. ksm and serialmike are in no way losing out on this deal.

to kumala: can you also include spitoon's walk "fix"

So far it seems like a great datafile, however I am getting the same problem that BigPoppa has. Also, could you post your current sliders and one last thing, for your homers, do you use a normal swing or do you "load it up"? Thanks again for all your great work.

Oops, I'm sorry about that I forgot that ksm had a different batting 6 cam that needed the mod for the pip. If you guys don't need the pip then I suggest that you use his mod to change the pip. or if you want I can put another batter 6 that is not hidden by the pip.

and of course we need to give spitoon a lot of credit for his walk fix as well. thanks spitoon.

Difficulty: PRO

Fielding-Broadcast

Batting View- 2

Strike Zone: Off

Hot/Cold Zones: Fade

Pitch Cursor: Off

Hitters Eye- Off

Variable strike zone – On

VariableStuff: On

Coopertown-Off

Vibration - On for pitching help on the corners

User Pitch Meter Difficulty: -50

Pitchspeed 0

CPU Pitcher Ball Rate: 25

User Pitcher Fatigue: 5

CPU Pitcher Fatigue: 15

User Pitch Control: -50

CPU Pitch Control: -35

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: 0

Bullpen Fatigue Grace: 0

User Batting Contact: 0

CPU Batting Contact: 0

User Batting Power: 0

CPU Batting Power: 0

User Bunting Ability: 5

CPU Bunting Ability: 5

User Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Swing Frequency: -20

User OF Speed (Manual): -10

User OF Speed (MVP): -10

CPU OF Speed: -10

User IF Speed (Manual): -15

User IF Speed (MVP): -15

CPU IF Speed: -15

User Throw Speed: -10

CPU Throw Speed: -10

User Throw Accuracy: -2

CPU Throw Accuracy: -2

User Catch Errors: 4

CPU Catch Errors: 4

User Dive Difficulty: 0

CPU Catch Effort: -10

User Baserunning Speed: -5

CPU Baserunning Speed: -5

User Runner Aggression: 8

CPU Runner Aggression: 8

User Runner Steal Speed: -2

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -2

User Runner Steal Delay: -8

CPU Runner Steal Delay: -8

CPU Steal Rate: 50

Runner Injury Frequency: 0

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 0

Batter Injury Frequency: 0

Fielder Injury Frequency: 0

Pitching MG Difference: 0

markb, buddy, chill...what is this a totalitarian police state you're running here? first of all, serial mike and all the authors of the previous files put their files up for no profit, meaning it's not copyrighted. by doing this, they allow the public to do anything they want...another thing is that he's not really editing the file, but just adding on his ball physics. even if he were to edit the file, though, it's not like he's making money off of it--either the downloaders like it or they don't. ksm and serialmike are in no way losing out on this deal.

For your information, we have had cases in the past where people have used other people's work in publicly available downloads without first requesting their permission (exactly as this case is), and the original modder has requested that it be removed. We've been through all this in the past, and it was decided that at any time, when someone elses work is used, it must be done with the original person's permission and credit must be given.

The point is that SerialMike may have made some changes that he doesn't want broadcast and shared in anything else, and by this being released, it obviously removed SerialMike's ability to do this. I'm not saying this is the case, just an example.

Anyway, I've sent the message to SerialMike now, so I'm sure he'll let me know one way or the other.

Kumala, thanks for your co-operation.

Oops, I'm sorry about that I forgot that ksm had a different batting 6 cam that needed the mod for the pip. If you guys don't need the pip then I suggest that you use his mod to change the pip. or if you want I can put another batter 6 that is not hidden by the pip.

and of course we need to give spitoon a lot of credit for his walk fix as well. thanks spitoon.

No problem, glad to help.

I'll be glad to add those who have helped in this mod.

KSM

SERIAL MIKE(walk and k fix)

SPITOON(WALK AND K FIX)

RODKEY(HELP WITH VARIABLES)

mARK B FOR HIS SUPPORT AND

EVERY MODDER ON THIS SITE.

silencer, i just use normal swing. never did power up for any of my swings. In order to hit homers I need to make perfect timing and location of swing. You will not see any homers traveling over 500 feet. if you would like to get an updated datafile with a different batting 6 view send me your email.

Archived