TribeTime26's Tropicana Field v.5 Released

Kriegz

Sorry again for not having the intrest to release a finished mod, but this release is what I have done so far. If anyone wants to finish, just shoot me a PM and I will send you the wall textures that I have and such. I hope you guys enjoy, it should be up for download very soon

tropdomepreview6wa.png

• 2 months later...

I'm having a problem installing this. I add the file to the data/stadium folder just like all the other stadium files, but the new Tropicana Stadium isnt showing up, just the original one that came with the game does. Has anyone else had this problem?

Look inside the stadium folder & check the date you have for the tropdome.big file. If it says july 2nd you have the correct file in there & I don't know how to help you further if it is not showing up in-game. But at least check to make sure that you indeed installed the file.

I suspect that what you did was simply unzip the files to your stadium folder. If you did that, all you did was create a folder inside the stadium folder called "tribetime26's Tropicana field v.5" & you did not actually install the file to the stadium folder. If this is indeed the case, you need to cut & paste the actual tropdome.big from that folder & put it into the stadium folder manually. If you do this, you will then have the game recognize the new stadium.

Archived