Some sad news!

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was the picture i used. I knew he wore facial will add it now.

in 1.1

hey man, you are doing some great work. i was just wondering why you don't just start 1 thread and put all of your mods in it. call it Boricuapapi's Face Mods or something. You don't really need a new topic for every face mod do you? btw, your pujols is the best one IMO.

Ok this will be my post for now on. I see im flooding the boards which aint cool. I will take request now. By person not by teams. I will do 3 a day. hehehe

Sean Casey

Adam Dunn

Ken Griffey Jr.

Austin Kearns

pick any of them that you want. thanks and good job on pujols.

That is great.Good job dude :D But wtf are your sytem specs?Cause that is alot of detail,i noticed in my game i was always wondering why there was a big blac thing under there hat it looked like there wearing two hats.But i see in that pic it is suppose to be the shadow,is that because you got a better card then me?

That is great.Good job dude :D But wtf are your sytem specs?Cause that is alot of detail,i noticed in my game i was always wondering why there was a big blac thing under there hat it looked like there wearing two hats.But i see in that pic it is suppose to be the shadow,is that because you got a better card then me?

Thanks for the comments. I have the Radeon 9800 Pro

I found the picture you used for Kearns I believe. The mod looks like an alien, but when I compare it to the picture spot to spot, it looks like it should. Maybe it is just a bad source photo or just that Kearns is an alien.

Only thing I noticed you could change is make the nose a little more narrow and a littler longer more of a tip to it

good work man keep it up

Archived