Some sad news!

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey i love your work on your cyberfaces...they ALL look wonderful but im really not understanding on how to install them into the game...could u explain in some pretty good detail on how to install them please...THANKS and keep up the good work :D

I don't care about a goatee. I'll rather have a pitcher that sees where he's throwing the ball instead of some facial hair... and hey, yeah, the photorealistic nature of the cyberface also helps a lot.

Clemens01.jpg

Clemens02.jpg

Btw, the "second" Clemens... a.k.a. Blind Boy, had his eyes closed for the ENTIRE pitching motion... and he did it in 5 consecutive pitches... so, wether is an EA bug or something else, it just doesn't happens with Boricua's cyberface.

Whoop-dee-freaking-do. All I did was update the texture. If you don't like my version, fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But you don't have to nitpick details that are out of my control and be a douche about it.

What was that quote I heard a while back... "why does everything have to be about comparison?"

Oh! a little sensitive, eh?... can't handle some criticism... now, THAT'S FUNNY... you never hesitate to criticize the work of others, even if there isn't a real reason to criticize it... yet apparently, you don't like to be in the receiving end of it either.

And for the record... I'm not trying to be nitpicky or a smartass... I'm just stating a fact... and although I posted a screenshot of your Clemens, I clearly said that I didn't know if the "eyes wide shut" bug was responsability of EA's or what, so don't be a baby and take it like a man... I criticize because I want to, because I know what I'm talking about and because there's neither a secret agenda nor a bad intent behind my comments... and also, I'm not afraid of being criticized.

Just remember... If you can't take the heat, get away from the fire!.

You've always got a bone to pick with me Devil and the fact of the matter is it IS because you want to be nitpicky and a smartass. I don't remember ever doing anything to you, but I can always remember you being there to say something smart-allecky that was not necessary at all (how about the thread with rolie's Red Sox cyberfaces and I made a comment that got you livid?).

I'm just saying man, you'll flip out the first chance you get and you need to tone it down a notch. You're always there, ready to yell at me or criticizing people (look up in the dictionary "constructive criticism") or whatnot.

And I'm not sensitive to people criticizing my work, I've had numerous people do it to me all the time. I'm just fed up with you acting like you're my father or something and always laying the law down to me.

I don't criticize... I applaud, thank and appreciate... and my attitude has been to always try and keep things relaxed... but I just can't deal with the fact that apparently you feel intimidated by how fast and relatively good BoricuaPapi's became and he's now some kind of "competition" in your field. I don't think I've ever seen a word of encouragement or advice from yourself towards him... it's always been stuff like "it doesn't look like him", "his face is X, Y, Z", "he looks like a freak" etc... why on earth can you just take a minute and give him or anybody else some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, some advice (which you should be able to do brilliantly, as you're more experienced than them)?.

Miguel's a quite guy... and he has taken a lot of bad raps from you... I'm just doing the same thing you did for KCCityStar... I'm just being a good friend and standing by him and although I guess he doesn't want me to, it is in my nature... it is who I am and it is part of what I do (being a lawyer).

Competition? Wtf... that's not the case at all. I just feel that before, a week or so ago, he was rushing through all his faces and not taking time on them like he could have (hence my constructive criticism). If I see nothing that needs work, I tell them so they don't have 100 other people telling them that after they release the face. And one thing I NEVER do is say things like "it looks like a freak" because that's not criticism at all. That's just an insult.

I don't know what you take me as, but that is certainly not it...

Archived