Some sad news!

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boricuapapi1885, could you pm me with a little bit more detailed instructions on how to install your face mods? i seem to run into a hitch when i unzip the files into bigui...any help would be appreciated.

anybody else could tell me too

NyeMan- Your kinda childish and immature. Y2K has some good things to say about the face mods that Borica does.

Y2K- You @ t2p make the highest quality mods... but not enough of them

Borica- Dude, you pump out LOTS of work... however, it doesnt always seem to be the HIGHEST quality. Maybe if you and Y2K got together, you could bust out a few v.02s and everything would be better... sometimes the noses and mouths dont look quite right. I know you can do some good stuff.

Everyone else- SHUT THE HELL UP. Stop trying to cause problems between modders. (Cough NyeMan cough).

NyeMan- Your kinda childish and immature. Y2K has some good things to say about the face mods that Borica does.

Y2K- You @ t2p make the highest quality mods... but not enough of them

Borica- Dude, you pump out LOTS of work... however, it doesnt always seem to be the HIGHEST quality. Maybe if you and Y2K got together, you could bust out a few v.02s and everything would be better... sometimes the noses and mouths dont look quite right. I know you can do some good stuff.

Everyone else- SHUT THE HELL UP. Stop trying to cause problems between modders. (Cough NyeMan cough).

its cool me and y2k called it a truce

man...ill tell y'all papi is a class act...check this out what he did for me. My brother is Josh Barfield- 2B for the Mobile Baybears. He made a face mod of him for me very promptly. Its godawesome!

Josh_Barfield_Sampleweb.jpg

BKznP33N.jpg

THX SO MUCH PAPI! CLASS ACT!!!

Instead of a truce... because thats kinda weird... why dont you two work together to make really good mods... With Y2Ks skill at getting the details right... and Boricas work ethic cant you two find someway to make a lot of realistic mods? I dont like having to choose

Instead of a truce... because thats kinda weird... why dont you two work together to make really good mods... With Y2Ks skill at getting the details right... and Boricas work ethic cant you two find someway to make a lot of realistic mods? I dont like having to choose

Cant cuz of my schedule and i love to mod for people. Thats why i release a lot. HE wont be able to keep up

Here's what i put in the PM, in reply to yours, on the face mod tutorial link,

putting it was made for NHL, programs like,

NHLView and the rest(featured there), are they compatible with MVP 2004 or do i need versions made for MVP?

everything is compatibale except nhlview.

Just letting u know that jason phillips is my next project. Look fo rthat tomorrow or if im lucky tonight.

But whose face should i subsitute? Any suggestions

faces used already by tk

rickey henderson

gregvaughn

reggie jackson

ive used these 3 for dodgers

honus wagner

cepada

joe morgan

Archived