Some sad news!

boricuapapi1885

He looks kind of freaked out and he's missing that goatee he now sports.

I have been quiet too long.

Right there is where u said it. And another thing every single face i put out u said something bad about. Even tho 98% looks better than your. Ur cabrera needed a face lift so i gave him one. So did ur gary sheffield and roger clemens. To mee they look a lot better. And just to make u a lil more mad im redoing Javier vazquez and kevin brown cuz they look nothing like them. Take that for CONSTUCTIVE CRITICISM

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said he looks freaked out, as in, he looks scared or frightened.

You know what borocuapapi? I've been silent too long, too. I think a lot of people are getting sick of seeing you put out dozens of half-decent faces everyday, having you claim them as the best, and then get angry when people offer criticism or advice.

You don't have to like my work, that's fine, but if the only thing you're out there to do is redo all of my work and make all new versions of what I did, then maybe you're doing it for the wrong reason.

One more thing: take some more Tylenol cause it looks like you're getting made from those migraines again.

I said he looks freaked out, as in, he looks scared or frightened.

You know what borocuapapi? I've been silent too long, too. I think a lot of people are getting sick of seeing you put out dozens of half-decent faces everyday, having you claim them as the best, and then get angry when people offer criticism or advice.

You don't have to like my work, that's fine, but if the only thing you're out there to do is redo all of my work and make all new versions of what I did, then maybe you're doing it for the wrong reason.

One more thing: take some more Tylenol cause it looks like you're getting made from those migraines again.

Im not doing it to make u look bad. IM just adding my too sense in.

cabreraCF.jpg

That looked nothing like him and the one ea mad was bad as well so i made him again.

Cabrera-Sample.jpg

Looks a lot more like him.

And another thing lil boy. Dont u ever make fun of what i have been through. Until u get shot in the head. like i did. SHUT THE F*** up about my headaches

Well, well...

I'm not going to waste my time anymore... you have just confirmed what I thought... you are just a kid... and hey, congratulations on such a lameass cheap shot... I'm sure you're feeling very good about it.

Hey, I'm not gonna get yelled at him for no reason just because he's mad from the headaches he has. I understand what the cause of them was and all he's gone through... but don't take it out on me.

*Pulls out soapbox*

Alright, all three of you go to the corner and cool off. I don't want to see this thread locked because of petty squabbles. :?

Y2K, Miguel, you both do great work...Miguel, you're progressing quite nicely in yours. Y2K, I don't exactly see Miguel putting out half-decent work, and the ones that don't look good their first time out, he takes the advice of people who replies and does make changes to make them look better. Also, I don't see Devil's comparison pics being a direct attack on you. He was pointing something out and even said he wasn't sure where the closed eyes came from. It wasn't nitpicking or trying to get under your skin. Migel, please, for the sake of this board and everybody's sanity (as well as affecting your work), don't make those faces simply to outdo Y2K or to cause any ill feelings. Make them only if you want to make them...you'll get much better results that way.

With all that said, this shouldn't devolve into a "competition" or turn into brow beating. However, I do believe that if someone wants to make a face that has already been done by another modder, that's great. The more variety the better. One person's tastes runs different ways. I have a combination of both your guys' work.

Here's a thought...if anybody does want to turn this into a "competition", make it an official competition. Start a new thread, throw out a name, and anybody who wants to take a shot, do so, then everybody post your work. Then all the faces are put to a vote by "judges", and the winner should get something, like a request fulfilled at top priority. But don't let it be a "I'm better than you" ordeal, just a friendly competition that everybody in the community will benefit from.

*Puts away soapbox*

Miguel, nice work on Clemens. I like both versions, goateed and baby-faced. Maybe Fuzz or someone can figure out a way to swap faces, sort of like the overlay swapper that's in the downloads section. I would use them both.

Hey, I'm not gonna get yelled at him for no reason just because he's mad from the headaches he has. I understand what the cause of them was and all he's gone through... but don't take it out on me.

For one thing im fine. You just getting mad that finally someone is telling u off and u cant take the heat. Ur criticisms mean nothing too me cuz i dont like ur work anyway. ANd another thing u have NOTHING OR NO CLUE AS TOO WHAT IM GOING THROUGH!!!

OK, here's a thought...read my last post on this page if you haven't already...maybe we really should have a competition with someone who hasn't had his face modded yet...say Frank Thomas (I don't think his has been done yet anyway). Y2K, Miguel, KC, bartw, whoever else makes faces, post them in a new thread.

Now here's the kicker...there will be no pointing or laughing or "mine is better than yours" attitudes. Simply constructive criticism amongst yourselves. That way, everybody can learn from everybody else and make face mods that much better...

OK, here's a thought...read my last post on this page if you haven't already...maybe we really should have a competition with someone who hasn't had his face modded yet...say Frank Thomas (I don't think his has been done yet anyway). Y2K, Miguel, KC, bartw, whoever else makes faces, post them in a new thread.

Now here's the kicker...there will be no pointing or laughing or "mine is better than yours" attitudes. Simply constructive criticism amongst yourselves. That way, everybody can learn from everybody else and make face mods that much better...

I think a competition would only make things worse, but whatever boracupapi wants.

dog...i just think that you're jealous of papi cuz his work is better than yours...you really are a major league *****

Yeah, nice job. Trying to throw gasoline in the fire. You sure do have plenty of common sense. I have nothing to be jealous about.... this whole thing started because people took exception to my constructive criticism. That makes me jealous how....?

im just tired of you whinin about his mods sayin that there is this flaw and that flaw when you know you cant stand his bein better....just make your mods and shut up if youre gonna be a bia about it....i come in peace...but not for your sh..

oh yeah thx papi for doin that for me i really appreciate it

and y2k- you make a-rod look like a little boy

oh and y2k i agree that all boricuapapis faces are half decent...EA's looks much better than his do in some cases ie Prior, posada..i mean some look good but u keep turning them out and saying their amazing and i dont really see it

oh and y2k i agree that all boricuapapis faces are half decent...EA's looks much better than his do in some cases ie Prior, posada..i mean some look good but u keep turning them out and saying their amazing and i dont really see it

Its cool thats ur aopinion. But i Know 90% of the others think different. But i respect ur opinion. I think My berroa is amazing and so is Carlos Beltran. Among others.

See Y2K Thats how u handle criticism. You dont lash out at nobody

im just tired of you whinin about his mods sayin that there is this flaw and that flaw when you know you cant stand his bein better....just make your mods and shut up if youre gonna be a bia about it

The entire purpose of posting add-ons in the forum is to get comments and opinions on your work, just for your information so anyone can pretty much say what they want. I choose to try and help the add-on maker and if you or anyone else can't help that, then you shouldn't come to the forums.

Its cool thats ur aopinion. But i Know 90% of the others think different. But i respect ur opinion. I think My berroa is amazing and so is Carlos Beltran. Among others.

See Y2K Thats how u handle criticism. You dont lash out at nobody

You're the one who started lashing out in the first place a few days ago, so I don't understand why you're telling me this. Just let it go.

Archived