Some sad news!

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vidro 2.0 is excellent.

Bonds 2.0, Pujols 1.1, and Angel Berroa are all great work. I'll be loading them into my game for sure.

If you're open to any requests... I'd like to see you try:

Enrique Wilson (None of the generic faces work for this guy!)

Jody Gerut

Raul Mondesi

Tony Clark (this was requested by someone else)

Johnny Damon (sorry, I haven't liked any of the other uploads by people who've done him.. and he's since shaved off his beard)

I just did a Google image search for Mike Sweeney. Apparently, somone had scanned a poster of Mike or something, it was a very large picture. I tried searching for Jose Vidro, Angel Berroa, and other players that you have done, but didn't find any good high-res ones like I did for Sweeney.

Just got lucky, I guess.

Thanks for all your great work,

-Ryan

Sorry about not having any cyber faces uploaded in two days. I was away in baltimore and then my internet was not working. Buttttttt

Today look for 5 faces. Randy Johnson, Torii Hunter, Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, and Mike Cameron V2.0. I noticed that on Mike Cameron i could have done a better joba and hi eyes were not matched up sorry so look to download those 5 tonight!!

Take Care and Be safe

Vidro 2.0 is excellent.

Bonds 2.0, Pujols 1.1, and Angel Berroa are all great work. I'll be loading them into my game for sure.

If you're open to any requests... I'd like to see you try:

Enrique Wilson (None of the generic faces work for this guy!)

Jody Gerut

Raul Mondesi

Tony Clark (this was requested by someone else)

Johnny Damon (sorry, I haven't liked any of the other uploads by people who've done him.. and he's since shaved off his beard)

Rolie did an excellent job with Johnny Damon. He had both with the beard and with out

How about some Cubs players that don't already have a custom face? I can only stand so much of the generic faces. Carlos Zambrano, Michael Barrett, LaTroy Hawkins to name a few.

Archived