Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - Version 2.0

Sean O

Resize it to about 800x600 and use imageshack.us

Don't know how to do that. Can an attachment be sent through a private message? Send me an email address to send it to in a private message? I don't want to sign up at imageshack just for this. Thanks.

Don't know how to do that. Can an attachment be sent through a private message? Send me an email address to send it to in a private message? I don't want to sign up at imageshack just for this. Thanks.

Use any paint or picture program to resize it. You don't have to sign up with imageshack to upload. Hit browse, find your photo, click Host It, and copy the first URL.

With all due respect I don't really want to go through the trouble of figuring all that out. If there is any other way I can get the picture to you, I would be glad to do so. I can't imagine I'm the only one with the problem so perhaps someone else can oblige. And if I am the only one with this problem it doesn't much matter. I'd love to accomodate you and especially if it will help the community but I just don't have the time to figure it out and I don't need to have the Colisseum that badly. It would be fun to have though because I actually did see a ballgame played there in 1958. It was a real hoot and a very strange place to see baseball.

• 9 months later...

Hey all-

So, in honor of the utterly fantastic TC '61, I've updated the LA Memorial Coliseum, home of the Dodgers in 1961. I've changed the color of the seating bowl, fixed the net behind the plate, and made some changes to the outfield fences. Also, I've added a small crowd behind the plate, which should be roughly accurate considering the size of the stadium, and the average attendance there in 1961.

Day version:

coliseumday2gi.th.jpg

Night version:

coliseumnight3ux.th.jpg

Nothing earth-shattering, but there are a few small changes for 61*.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Sean O,

This is truly fantastic and Greatly Appreciated!

This is one of the main reasons we dedicate so much time producing these Mods so other talented folks like yourself will help us make them so much better for ALL of Us!

Thanks Again - This is exciting ---------- (-:

Don

• 4 months later...

Archived