WIP - Hadlock Field: v.1 released 12/31

MarlinsMY

Excellent work! After this is done, I might need to enlist you to help clean up some of my Waterfront Park graphics.

Looks fantastic. My pitching fell apart in the 6th and 7th innings and I ended up losing 7-2 against those damned Sea Dogs in my first game, but that was more to do with the fact I haven't played in a week and I'm a little too cold to have full flexibility of my fingers.

If that's the pre-release version, I can't wait to see the final product. :D

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JWClubbie

Than ks, so basically make it aaa01.fsh etc? Appreciate it! How is Glasgow? I am going to add Scotland to my itinerary on my next europe trip in 2010.

No problem at all man. If you've got Hadlock Field installed in your AAA Stadium One slot, then yep, but you might need to update the index.fsh file inside the aa01.fsh file as well - it's been so long since I did it I can't remember. Back up your original and try installing it, if it works, great, if not, try updating the index.fsh as well.

However, if Hadlock is installed in your AA Stadium One slot, then you shouldn't have to make any changes to it.

Glasgow, right now, is rainy. I'd upload a photo for you, but I've just started flashing the firmware on my phone, so no can do - at least for the next 10 minutes. If you do come to Scotland, don't bother making a trip to Glasgow unless you like taking holidays in a concrete jungle with boring characteristics while concerned for your personal safety. :) Needless to say, you won't see me on the Glasgow tourist board any time soon. :lol:

Archived