TC Phase 2 Review

fuzzone

Been gone for a little bit over a month and with phase 3 do out within the week ( hopefully ), just wanted to know how phase 2 has been for those who have beat it to death.

good? great? could be better? themes sucked? 2005 MLB teams annoyed u?

old time parks? Paulw Ebbets rocked? LA Coliseum?

just want to know what you guys think -- those who play it alot.

I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10. The only problem I have is with some of the all-time great hitters. If I play the current version of MVP 2005, I know I can't mistake to Pujols. If I make a mistake, he's going to park it 25 rows deep. Same with guys like Tejada and such. However, if I make a mistake to Willie Mays, rarely do I get burned too bad. Same with Mantle, or Maris for that matter. Roger Maris on the 61 Yankees was, for the better part of 50 years the greatest HR hitter a baseball season had ever seen. If I hang one, or miss my spot, he should blast out over the wall. I should have to pitch carefully, or around him. Basically, I should hand out two walks when the M&M boys come up, because one of them is going to burn me if I make a mistake.

Other than that, it's great.

I've loved it-i have played several dynasties this summer probably 80-90 games rest simulated-have had perfect games from Gibson and Koufax-I would agree on Maris-he needs more homers. I have used mvp edit and all the classic players to make my own all time teams. So far the All time Sox and All Time Yanks are tied for first after 97 games-go figure. I love it and cant wait for the next phase. You guys are great-thanks for all the hard work.If I didnt have this I would have to make love to my wife-yuck

Archived