Cyberface spreadsheet

JDF42

I don't know if anything like this is out here or not, but what I was thinking of creating is a spreadsheet that would have all the players without an EA cyberface on it. The first worksheet would have players that have not been done and would look like this....

Player Team Possible Base Models WIP by ETA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos Sliva Twins Luis Rivas, Aramis Ramirez JDF42 8-15

It would be great once I get this put together if members could download the sheet and fill in "possible base models" next to the players to give the face modders a jump start that would be great. Note: you do not have to know how to do faces, all we are looking for is help searching for players that look similar to the player in the first column.

The second worksheet would have all completed faces and look like this...

Player Team Done by

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tanyon Sturtze Yankees Jogar84

There would be three reasons for making this spreadsheet.

1. The community could download the spreadsheet(it will be updated by me) and will be able to see everyone that has been done and by who quickly, without having to search the downloads.

2. Quickly be able to see who is working on what so we aren't doubling up and the community can see who is currently being worked on without having to search through tons of posts.

3. Get the cyberfaces out quicker, I know I waste 75% of my time doing a face on finding the right model, usually because I have no idea who a certain player sorta looks like.

I know this isn't a ground breaking project but I think it will help many people here, especially me!

Would this help anyone but me?

I was thinking if some people could volunteer to help fill in the players, by team, that need faces, that would be awesome, along with what players they look like. I will be doing the Twins first and will work on whatever teams people don't volunteer to do. It's easy if you do a team you are a fan of because you know who the prosepects are that need faces.

I guess it would even work if people just posted the data here in this format:

1. Team you are doing

2. Player that needs a face-who they look like

ie.

Twins

1. Carlos Silva--Luis Rivas, Aramis Ramirez

You want to do a team UncleMo?

No sir. I keep promising myself not to get started on another project. I just understand and agree with you on the importance of what you are doing. I myself have see two cyberfaces of this player and that player only to think "what a waste of resources".

Archived