Some of my recent work:

Photobucket Album

dream.jpg

abstractsig1.jpg

grungesig.jpg

robtsig.jpg

groundcontrolsig.jpg

sparklesig.png

Please comment...some of these I haven't used twice/at all yet, and if you think they suck, than there's no point in a loss if I know it's coming. Remember though, at nationalsigleague.com, it's all about depth, flow, color, lighting, neatness, art, creativity...the list goes on - so don't just say i like that one because of the colors...I'd like some strong feedback. Especially the grunge one - I haven't used it yet because I'm afraid that I'll lose votes because I forgot to blend the render and I have no PSD (I usually save one)...

Also, with the computer fair just a month away, now is the perfect time to let me know what you think of my entry: www.jeffphilibin.com. I've been working hard on it for a while and I think I've got everything in place. Thanks in advance.

-BBHD

• 3 weeks later...

Middle School Computer Fair was today in Altoona...and i got first place...I get to go to Harrisburg in April for states and display my project at the High School Computer Fair at Penn State Altoona March 3. The site can be viewed at this link.

-BBHD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived