BaseballHeadDan Productions

Dan

Thanks

I'm so happy... I found another picture of somebody with the "famous" baseballhead mask, and it's about twice as big as the original (see my sig). With a little rotation and a touchup, I was able to give Jeter a baseballhead. It's also better quality. The only thing is that it's a little "faded"... the red and the white are washed out. If anybody would like to clean it up, go ahead. Here is is:

baseballhead0fq.png

If you can try to make the colors look like this:

bballhead0mh.jpg

I'd be delighted. It would be a big help to my website having a decent sized baseball head.

-BBHD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chewysig4cy.jpg

Sig I made for Chewy - he did a decent job on the one he did but he wanted a few things changed so I just did the whole sig over again...

I have temporarily fixed my publishing problem with FrontPage (I do it the long way by pasting the website files into its file in the Network Places folder), so PLEASE visit www.jeffphilibin.com and tell me what you think, what needs to be changed, etc. I'm publishing the latest version as I am typing this, which includes link fixes, a new page that tells you how the site works, a preloader, and a start page.

-BBHD

Thanks. I got the baseball from Yahoo Images. What I did was take a background from KC at Deviant Art and mess around with it, then duplicated that layer (on the background) three times. Next I changed the color of each layer - blue on the top, red in the middle, and white on the bottom. I then put the flag over those three layers setting the blending mode to overlay. Then I took a soft 200 pt eraser and erased the colors, leaving the blue over the stars, the white over the white stripes, and the red over...the red stripes. I just got rid of the white around the baseball and resized it a bit then pasted it above all of those layers. Below that I made a new layer and created a 17pt line across the wallpaper to the bottom of the baseball and gave it a 5.3 gaussian blur. Next I made a 10pt line on that same layer the whole way across. Last I added the text, using a grunge brush to give the "An American Tradition" an oldtime look.

-BBHD

Can you make me an avatar? Just a flashy one, should say ''Thug4Life'' or just ''Thug'', Either one. If you have some room, maybe something to do with the Blue Jays. Thanks!

I have already asked KC and Friedman, but they won't get to it.

Can you make me an avatar? Just a flashy one, should say ''Thug4Life'' or just ''Thug'', Either one. If you have some room, maybe something to do with the Blue Jays. Thanks!

I have already asked KC and Friedman, but they won't get to it.

I'm sorry that I can't get to it. I can probably get Photoshop by Monday, and start it then.

Any requests? I'd also like ideas for my website for BBHD Productions. This is going to be a flash website so if you think of any cool ideas please post them here. Also, please let me know what you think of www.jeffphilibin.com. I'd like to make it a really good site so that it will win my competition in the spring.

-BBHD

Archived