BaseballHeadDan Productions

Dan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Don't worry, I'll post the link here when I'm done. It's probably going to be bbhdproductions.org. FYI, I'm not allowed to do my dad's website for the fair because he's doing the content, so this website is my new project. Plus, I get a site for me!

-BBHD

I'm getting bored here in computer class ( :lmao: ) So I'll just type some of the info on the fair...

I am allowed to do my dad's website after all - I just have to give credit to him for the content and somebody else for the logo. This site will hopefully be up this weekend and I'll post the link for feedback. I'm still doing bbhdproductions.org too, just not judged.

I have to log my hours - uh oh!

I looked at last year's entries - um... I think I'll get a first place (I get to go to states!)

Dan,

I was wondering if you could edit the avantar some more, please.

Could you make the backgound plain black, No Lover-Crew sign, And the "Lover G e e" letters in silver with NO highligh, but bold.

And if you could be so kind and make another avantar, just the same as the one i described but with "Lover B e e".

Thanks in advance.

http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=minneapolisbp2rd.jpgminneapolisbp2rd.th.jpg

I may mess around with it a little more, but here's fabiomontiel's wallpaper.

-BBHD

Dude, you can't just splat blue on a red design. It doesn't look that good.

I mean I like the glowing effect and everything but the red/blue clash doesn't rock.

My .02 :wtg:

Hey Kccitystar!

Is that you on the avantar? And what's up with tha name change?

Yes that guy on the avatar is me, and yes, my hair is THAT long. I decided it was time to change my name because that's what everybody calls me in real life, and well, I felt it was time for a change....I'll change the pic accordingly...

Now, back to the topic at hand, shall we?

yeah i argree with Ariel on the wallpaper. that's why I said that I wanted to play around with it a little more. I made a new background last night and will try it out this afternoon.

BTW, can I call you A instead of KC? Oh, never mind...

-BBHD

I don't know... I mean, wallpapers aren't my speciality, sigs are.

Boy emil... ok, I'll get you tonight.

-BBHD

Sorry, to be "asking" so much (don't know the right english word/s).

But "tonight" as in last night or tonight? :p

Archived