BaseballHeadDan Productions

Dan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nittanylionfan3, I can't find any pics of the three players you mentioned. They are new to the team, so I may have to wait a week or two until I get some good ones. Unless you have some or don't care what team they show up on...

So... you want to

a) Another background pic between Wills and Lilly

B) Get rid of either Hillenbrand, Lilly, or Wells

No, dont get rid of any of them. Just put Halladay(from my sig) between Wells and Lilly. Its ok if one is overlapping another. Also can you put my new username?

btw, I'm sorry I am being a pest for a sig.

Guest JWClubbie

Hey Dan,

It would be cool if you could make a sig for me. The MLB Logo mxed in. The minor logos are the teams I have worked for, want the theme to be like "the journey to the show" or something of that sorts.

Thanks

Cook County 2002, Boise 2002, Williamsport 2003, Savannah 2004, San Jose 2005

It's okay, and I'm sorry for being a pest for understanding. :wtg: I like that new name too. I think this looks crowded, but oh well...

thugsig5jr.jpg

or

thugsig8ub.jpg

I'll get your guyses sigs in a while. I have a football game then the Steeler game.

-BBHD

umm why is it that most of teh fonts are the same

i suggest you use different fonts for sigs,cause one font could get bring

this is just an opinion

Not that one font can get boring, it's just the type of design that you use the font for. I can use the same font a gazillion times in a row unless it doesn't fit the type of sig I'm doing, then I switch around.

-KC

Thug, the first. The only thing I like about the second is that there isn't a huge empty space next to Wells. If I can find the time, I'll put something in there. Kerry, thanks. KC has been helping me with some design tips and a few... other things. My new sig for PB203 is maybe the best I have made yet.

-BBHD

Archived