BaseballHeadDan Productions

Dan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booooo...Jeter...Booooooo

haha I'm just messin with ya man. I give it a 3.5...I like the background you got there, however, like KCC said, the Yanks logo doesn't belong...Also, It may look better if you moved Jeter off to one side instead of almost right on top of the Air Jordan symbol as it looks like Jeter is staring at the armpit...lol...Also, part of Jeter's ear is missing...I'm big on perfect cutouts as it's something I tend to specialize in...Good job though man...

KC and Death - I just threw the logo in there because there was a big empty spot. And death, I'll fix the ear. Sorry if it bugs you. I thought that the air jordan logo looked better between the arm and jeter's face then on the side.

TribeTime - Thanks.

BaseballHeadDan,

Could you try to make me a Blue Jays Avatar? Anyone could be fine. I dont really know how to specify it, but if you could just post it in this thread then I will tell you if I like it. btw, do you think the avatar I have right now is ok?

BaseballHeadDan,

Could you try to make me a Blue Jays Avatar? Anyone could be fine. I dont really know how to specify it, but if you could just post it in this thread then I will tell you if I like it. btw, do you think the avatar I have right now is ok?

Yeah, if you hate him, it's fine. You can't really add too many cool effects to a hate avatar. Besides, why would you spend a lot of time on an avatar of somebody you don't like?

I'll get your avatar as soon as I finish fuzzone's request for...5+ sigs.

hey baseballheaddan,

i like all the sigs and avatars youve made and im a big cubs fan so could i have either one. If an avatar it would be sweet to have a flash of zambrano, prior, maddux, and wood but i would need some help to install it. If a sig it would be sweet to have ronny cedeno and matt murton facing off or somethin. Anything would be sweet. Go crazy. Thanks man.

Archived