BaseballHeadDan Productions

Dan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas for my website? I'm basing it on the site for the .mac at apple.com. If you have anything that you think would be cool or suggestions as to what it should look like please let me know. I think that this will be my Computer Fair website unless I can't get it together, then www.jeffphilibin.com will be the one. I'm also taking sig requests as well.

-BBHD

BBHD

Themewin recomended this site to me. I placed a request on the forum but seeing that you are the one that did such a great job on his ... I was wondering if you wouldnt mind doing the one for my dad. He is a Nolan Ryan fan so anything along that line would be great. His screen name is JUNCTION 34 Thanks

BBHD, I would like a sig and an avatar but I don't want it to be team specific. I don't know what to ask for but I don't want any photos on it. I just want MOKI on both the sig and avatar but of course, with a little touch of BBHD on it... :) I don't know, go all out on this one.

THANKS!!!

Ryngo_ksu I'm going to assume you saw my sig in your thread.

MOKI - This is what I have been waiting for - something I can do that doesn't really have any guidelines, something that I CAN JUST GO CRAAAAZY WITH!!! I'll get to it!

-BBHD

Glad you liked it. These sigs are cool because I have no limits so I just go all out. I took a bunch of stock photos... gardens, pyramids, stones, etc. and blended them all together with blurs and layer types, added a few brush effects, some text, and I'm done.

-BBHD

Yeah I can. Sorry about the music thing - I sprained my wrist after that practice and didn't get to my computer that night and then I couldn't get Limewire to work... but I got it fixed. How do you want the songs? E-mail? Or maybe I'll just attach them here. What are they?

-BBHD

Archived