last 3 for Down on the Farm 8: zumaya, humber, butler

createbaseball

hey Mo....

sorry, but I really dont know! when I et time and inspiration (and good face shots) I just create them.

I am starting a MASSIVE project that you probably will not want to wait for. So this DOTF would probably be my last release for quite a while.

The new project is to make just about every face for all players in the AA Eastern League. (yipe)

I posted the first chunk of work for preview in Mod Previews....its the Rockcats team.

The new project is to make just about every face for all players in the AA Eastern League. (yipe)

I posted the first chunk of work for preview in Mod Previews....its the Rockcats team.

You do know there are limits as to how many faces can go in the models.big, right?

schmooz: yeah, I know... actually deleted all the Heroes and Legends faces from my Models.big (since I never play them anyway) so I have a bit more room for these AA faces. I will be releasing them to everyone just so they can use whatever faces they want out of the bunch....

UncleMo: I keep wanting to stop modding and start PLAYING! but its like an addiction! I cant seem to stop!

Archived