Need feedback on unis...

bigbully

My Toronto Blue Jays BP Unis....

Currently they have a rating of 5.6 w/5 votes...so they either tells me you love em or hate em.

I would just like some suggestions on what I need to improve on

Thanks, BB

I don't usualy install or update uniforms, so I can't give feedback on the actual unis in game. But just looking at your screenshots I can tell you put alot of effort into them. I especialy think the Jays look cool (batting practice). Also compared to other moded uniforms, they seem quite well done with attention given to detail.

Don't let yourself be discouraged by the ratings, they are often misleading. Some idiots have nothing better to do than give poor ratings to other's work, it just happens. Starting threads like this or getting emails is the proven way to judge the response.

Keep it up, good work.

you know, that is weird..i like the uniform. shouldnt have gotten a bad rating..but on the other hand, some people--I WONT MENTIO NNAMES--give me 1's and 2's for my studio so go figure..you probably have an enemy here or there.

I've seen and used your uni's and they look good. I'm new here, but i can tell you that in the FIFA community, someone can make a breathtaking uniform but will get a low vote because:

1) The voters are jerks.

2) They can't install them properley (like that's your fault)

3) As fuzzone mentioned, maybe you have an enemy.

Regardless of the reasons, take voting with a grain of salt. As long as you enjoy making the uniforms, nothing else should matter. If someone does have some constructive critisism, they will probably let you know.

Keep on making them and I will keep on downloading them!

Cheers! :D

One other factor could enter into it.....When you go to open the rating file, the number 5 (i.e...average) appears in the box and if you go ahead and hit enter, the mod receives a 5 rating.

Obviously, you have to open the number file and scroll to the number rating you want....but if you don't and hit the button thinking you then need to enter a number, you will already have posted a 5 as the rating.

I know this has happened more than once.

ok thanks guys! I am very photoshop illiterate so I'm just kinda learning as I go (with the help of Rolie).

I'm currently working on some SF Giants bp unis - there's a thread in Works in Progress if you want to take a look.

Archived