Stan Musial cyberface

baseballfans

mvpmodsstan020yk.jpg

Stan" the Man"Musial This was a tough cyberface mainly because all his color picture are smiling. I had to maintain his cheek while creating a new not smiling lips to his face. I did what I could with the headshape cause no one really match him. The cloeset was Orioles Jay Gibbons but his headshape is too unique and really didin't match well.

Good job, considering the limitations. My friend has a color picture of her and Stan, and he isn't smiling...except he is about 72 in the picture... :spin:

A little OT rant, here, and I don't mean to hijack your thread, but why isn't Stan in the game? I'd have him in there before Enos Slaughter or Red Schoendist.

Again, I like the cyberface, even with the ruby red lipstick... :laff:.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. And sdoyle7798 , EA can't sign these big names into their game, each HOF COST $$$$$. Just like Barry Bonds, who want extra dough to put him in anything. But the good news is Total Classic 3 Mod have him and is free too.

I update the lips as well as take away a few cheek bone to see if making him younger improve it.

mvpmodsstan034li.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived