Tropicana Field WIP

bigguns

Well I have officially started on my Tropicana Field Mod. I have updated a lot of the outfield ads with current 2004 ads. I am working on learning oedit so I can make the outfield ads different and add the wall decal for it. I will post pics as soon as I get something accomplished with the OF wall.

Anybody with current pics of the ballpark of if any tracks some down online PM with the links as I need more pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a little update. The Outfield Ads are done except for two of them. Tonight I will Oedit the walls and see if I can get some decals on them. My wife and I had a baby last week so I have been swamped with daddy duty so I am sorry for lack of updates. I am off tommorrow and hope to have major work done and some pics uploaded. Later guys.

My wife and I had a baby last week so I have been swamped with daddy duty so I am sorry for lack of updates.

Better than working on mods and having to apologize to your wife.

Congratulations!!

Congrats on the new baby, if my kids were newborns I couldnt even think

of modding a stadium LOL.

Just curious, are you going to be able to put "The Beach" up in the left

field corner? Also wondering if there is a way to do the Trop billboard

in right properly.

Well good luck anyways, now the Rays are winning, this ought to be

a popular mod.

Well after a big help from jpup I am going in the right direction. Ads are in and I am still messing with them to line them up correctly. Also I just got finished testing the CF wall Decal. I will clean up all the jpegs so it looks better and align all the vertices so that the ads are straighter....I just wanted to share and show that I am actually working on it. Back to work!

cf.jpg

Well my computer with mvp stuff died the same day I uploaded the pic of CF. Luckily everything is okay and I am back to modding :). Working on the big sign in RF. I got to make it bigger and more to the right but I figured I share my current progress. Hopefully I will get this done tonight and some more ads then finish the wall over the weekend.

trop2.JPG

Maybe you know whats possible? I just thought of this a while ago. Find that same tropicana logo but have it glowing so we can get the blinking effect on it.

Try to find a stadium with the blinking effect...i.e., PNC. Try to get that effect with the Trop logo, by editing one of the ganim.csv files in there that control animation... What you might want to do is make a completely seperate SHPI image from there and instead of adding it to stcs, try to make it one entirely different SHPI image. something like 'trop'

That would be interesting and something to work on later. I think the only time I saw it blink was after the Drays won. The juice coming out of the straw blinked and that was all. I dont think the whole thing blinks. I will work on it after the stadium is closer to completion.

I found out that there is nothing in the gamin.csv file for the Trop which controls the animations for homerun celebrations etc. I took a look at the minute maid park train file and the only thing I could never find out was the numbers next to the amount of vertices.

They have a blimp too, right?

Well its been a long weekend. That kid has kept us up way too much :p But while she slept I got the outfield wall done. Also besides the 42 Jackie Robinson, Wade Boggs Retired Jersey (lol didnt he play like one season in Tampa), and a new era sign the entire outfield is done. Here a pic of RF and more pics to follow later tonight. Also The Gametime sign is from Renegades Shea Stadium so I have to ask if I can use it in the release...whenver that is :) Also I dont know if geocities lets u guys see the image...so let me know if there is an issue.

trop3.jpg

Well its been a long weekend. That kid has kept us up way too much :p But while she slept I got the outfield wall done. Also besides the 42 Jackie Robinson, Wade Boggs Retired Jersey (lol didnt he play like one season in Tampa), and a new era sign the entire outfield is done. Here a pic of RF and more pics to follow later tonight. Also The Gametime sign is from Renegades Shea Stadium so I have to ask if I can use it in the release...whenver that is :) Also I dont know if geocities lets u guys see the image...so let me know if there is an issue.

trop3.jpg

picture is dead

Archived