Tropicana Field WIP

bigguns

I was wondering about that.... on the xbox that black is transparent but on my pc its solid...is it solid for everyone on pc or is that my video card. I plan to make it transparent if possible.

So is it black in everyones game or transparent. I would like to know if its my video card doing it. This is in reference to the railings on top the OF wall.

I needed a break from the blue dot orgy known as Oedit for a little while, but I am back and ready to finish this. I am going on vacation on July 30th so my plans are to have it done by then. Sorry its taking so long but with the new baby its tough to juggle time. Later guys I will post new pics soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I am back from vacation. Unfortunantly for everyone here I had MVP on the bottom of my priority list. I couldnt get it done before vacation and the baby is taking up so much time that I go to work for breaks from diaper duty. However there is a light at the end of tunnel becuase In between work, school , and baby I have found some time to start working on the stadium again. When I get it a little more up to par I will release a WIP so everyone can play with it. Later guys and it will be done soon for real this time ;)

Archived