Ain't It Fun

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Live And Let Die

Patience

My Michelle

Since I Don't Have You

Paradise City

You Could Be Mine

i left out welcome to the jungle for a reason, its so overplayed over the others that i now despise it

All great songs, although I still love the song Welcome to the Jungle. That song is soooooo much better in concert than on the album. I've been to a bunch of GNR concerts. I went to the one at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC a few months ago. I love how Axl begins the song: "Do you know where the **** you are? You're in the jungle, baby! Wake up, time to dieeeeeee!." And then the guitar begins.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple new bands I came across last night

"Dark Halls Red Floors" by Psyke Project

If hardcore music with strong breakdowns is your style, then you will definately enjoy these guys. Very harsh.

"Ressurecting Hope" by Mendeed

Straight up heavy metal

All great songs, although I still love the song Welcome to the Jungle. That song is soooooo much better in concert than on the album. I've been to a bunch of GNR concerts. I went to the one at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC a few months ago. I love how Axl begins the song: "Do you know where the [naughty word] you are? You're in the jungle, baby! Wake up, time to dieeeeeee!." And then the guitar begins.

can you imagine what would have happened if they had not broken up, itll be interesting to see axl's new cd Chinese Democracy if it ever comes out. i know ill buy it just out of curiosity

Fall Out Boy sugar we're going down

Nirvana Lithium

Gnarles Barkley Crazy

enough with the gnarles barkley man. three times is enough, the song sucks anyways. but i guess its your opinion, just don't shove it down our throats

edit: My song Mushroomhead - Crazy

enough with the gnarles barkley man. three times is enough, the song sucks anyways. but i guess its your opinion, just don't shove it down our throats

edit: My song Mushroomhead - Crazy

I can't help it my local alternative station plays it each chance it gets.

Archived