MVPMods Poker Nights

Kriegz

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll play when I can, this Tuesday is out for me. When I do play, my username will be níqueles.

All of the names I would have preferred were taken. Extra points if someone can figure out the link between my current username and the poker.com username.

Man it sucks I have to work. I would love to play.

I'll play when I can, this Tuesday is out for me. When I do play, my username will be níqueles.

All of the names I would have preferred were taken. Extra points if someone can figure out the link between my current username and the poker.com username.

Man it sucks I have to work. I would love to play.

It doesn't seem to read the accent so is it just an "i"?

We are doing this at TPG on Poker.com. It's gonna be really fun and I just thought i'd see if there was the same intrest for something like that over here. Of course it would be with fake play money, and if you would be interested in something like this, which site do you play online poker at?

People in for Tuesday, October 12th at 9 PM EST

MVPMods Name - Poker.com Name

1. TribeTime - TribeTime26

2. gcurrier2004 - gcurrier2004

3. Spivey11 - Spivey11

4. cybernetic - cybernetic

Im not too familur with this poker site... is there a special room name? or a password for the table?

Cris, Goose. Will both of you be there for SURE on Tomarrow night. That is all that matters at this point.

Yeh sure I'll be there.

Which one will be your table?

I've never actually played online before(I do know how to play the game though) and just started last night.

K here is how it is going to work. Around 8:45 I am going to PM everyone who has entered the tournament name and password and instructions of how to get in. Please be online in your Poker.com account around 8:30 so I can be sure of how many we have. (When I make the table I need the exact # of people playing) If somebody still wants to join it isn't too late, we have plenty of chairs open still. We may also be doing this on Thursday nights depending on intrest and if I have time to do it.

K here is how it is going to work. Around 8:45 I am going to PM everyone who has entered the tournament name and password and instructions of how to get in. Please be online in your Poker.com account around 8:30 so I can be sure of how many we have. (When I make the table I need the exact # of people playing) If somebody still wants to join it isn't too late, we have plenty of chairs open still. We may also be doing this on Thursday nights depending on intrest and if I have time to do it.

you got me in right?

Archived