MVPMods Poker Nights

Kriegz

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, I can't make it until I am sure of the # of people because the tournament won't begin until all of the people I set it up for join. So for exaple if I set it up for 6, It won't start until cybernetic gets there. So I have to make sure that everyone is showing up.

Fun even though I came in last. I am setting up a leaderboard with results on my frist post. Spivey got the come from behind win tonight. I put in on trips early but was beat buy gcurrier's straight so I had an early exit. It was a blast. So, how many people would be able to make it if we had a THURSDAY game starting at 9 PM EST?

Fun even though I came in last. I am setting up a leaderboard with results on my frist post. Spivey got the come from behind win tonight. I put in on trips early but was beat buy gcurrier's straight so I had an early exit. It was a blast. So, how many people would be able to make it if we had a THURSDAY game starting at 9 PM EST?

Im in !!!!!! Spivey played a great heads up match.... we both couldnt get hands.... I got smoked

You're looking at the first MVP Mods Poker Champion!!

Nice, kind of shocking considering I've seen you play in person.

If you can make it Thursday please give me your Poker.com username.

I'm in. niqueles is my alter ego.

Archived