Market Pavilion Sign

Harry Corvairs Caxton Building

First Energy Sign

Office Max Sign

Key Bank Sign

Giant Eagle Ads

Wall Penants

Changed:

All New Photorealistic LCD Scoreboards (Like the Real Jake)

Wall Colour to dark Green

Dugout Top

Various Other Minor Details

Serial Mikes Grass still used.

Thanks for the Grass Mike.

Sky by GoChiefs and RGlass.

Everything else created by Pirate.

Thanks to Everdver to making this discovery public.

Thanks to Ezorn for answering a question along the way.

Thanks Renegade for inspiring me to do this. Had it not been for that series in NY at Shea I would not have attempted it.

paypal accepted at http://www.jaredhartung.com

jaredhartung@hotmail.com

jacobs4.jpg

jacobs2.jpg

Its just another great job.....looks very nice....only one small problem that I see....I have installed it twice just to make sure that it was not a bad 1st install.....but on fly balls in the infield you can see 3 giant glass signs just sittin there high above the stadium....lol looks kinda funny but other wise its a job very very well done my hats off to you.

Its just another great job.....looks very nice....only one small problem that I see....I have installed it twice just to make sure that it was not a bad 1st install.....but on fly balls in the infield you can see 3 giant glass signs just sittin there high above the stadium....lol looks kinda funny but other wise its a job very very well done my hats off to you.

I always miss something. I fixed it and will upload it right quick.

i've just played a few games in the new Jake, and it's great, i just have 2 things (1 complaint and 1 request)...

The complaint:

It's too freaking good of a staduim, as fly balls are droppng next to my fielders or fast balls going right down the middle of the plate, i'm too busy looking at the stadium! :banghead:

And the request:

Can you post a version of the stadium that still shows the jumbotron video screen on the scoreboard?? I don't know how hard it is to put back in, but if at all posible, if you could post like a version 7.1 that has that, and leave the other version for people who like the large indians logo instead...

Overall, this is a great, great job on this stadium, thanks!!!

I love this staduium also. But I notice some problems witht he bullpens and a texture that is hovering above the ground that cuts off the pitchers. THis is only on the night version of the stadium. Anyone else seeing this? It is apparent when you toggle to view your bullpen.

Thanks....

Archived