Total Portrait Set for Total Minors

Hory

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool man, hory@NOSPMihug.co.nz is the address without NOSPM of course,

its past 1am now so I might sleep and upload the set and the updated rosters in 7 hours or so, hopefully with a fixed progress.big and some giants portraits....

I am sorry for the delay, i unexpededly had something come up and didn't get home until about an hour ago. :( I will be done with my final adjustments in probualy a half hour and then will send them too you

I understand this is probably gonna be a really stoopid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway...

The only files we need to extract and install are those in the "Total Minors V3 No-DL w all Player IDs.zip" file... the "Player ID Lists.zip" file provides text files with player ID's solely for reference for roster developers. Is this correct? In other words, the majority of us don't need to worry about the "Player ID Lists" file... correct?

Also, just to make sure I'm on the right page... once I've installed the "Total Minors V3 No-DL w all Player IDs" file, I will then be able to update portraits AFTER I begin a dynasty.

Thank you for your terrific effort Hory (and kudos to those who developed the portraits in the first place). I am one among many who are relieved someone is creating a comprehensive portrait set, which can be updated after beginning a dynasty.

Ok, Sorry about the wait everyone, I was going to upload the set a few hours ago, but I had to go out and fix a busted server so I'm gonna add the remaining pics that have come in and upload the set very shortly, probably within the next hour, :)

By the way jbhawg88 the answers to your questions are yes and yes.

Archived