I am done.

createbaseball

hey guys...

I completed the Royals, White Sox, Orioles and Twins face snubs, and will be posting my 2x versions of some of the star players I did like Ortiz this week.

After those are posted, I will be stopping (for real this time ;) my face modding for the rest of the winter. I want to finally start my own dynasty and enjoy the game....something to get me through the winter until Spring Training!

I will still be helping AlexTony on some classic faces for his amazing Total Classics releases, but nothing more for the current version of the game.

thanks for all the good feedback and critique and help along the way, and I hope you guys enjoy the faces and your dynasty's.

we'll start up again in the Spring!

no offense. I've got my end all be all Shmooz download. I'll stick with this one for as long as possible.

None taken. Btw... if you look, I have updated versions out there now. It includes the latest major league cyberface updates. (I replaced the MVP legends to get the new cyberfaces in as you had suggested)

bill: absolutely! as soon as the next season starts to roll around, i will jump back in again. and hopefully, be even better!

I will still be releasing some of my older faces in 2x format and with some major improvements. just not creating new ones....this way people (and myself) can start a dynasty, and still be able just to update the older faces without having to start all over again.

Archived