Controller Compatibility

YankeexDev

Hey I need to buy a new controller, I have a saitek p880 but I had it for 2 years and its taken a beating. The analog control stick rubber things on top of it are coming off. And now its shorting out, I think the wire is bad now. It wont be the risk opening it up and screwing around with it. So I decited to buy a new gamepad, and I decited the saitek p3000, the wireless one. Will it work with mvp 05? I dont want to buy it and not work

I looked at the Mvp 2005 game manual and I didn't see anything that had supported controllers in that manual. I am sure it was listed on the outside box. If you can go to a place like Media Play (they have one in Henrietta and Greece) or Circuit City (Henrietta and Greece) or Best Buy (Henrietta) they may still sell Mvp 2005 and you can read on the box if this Saitek p3000 can be used with this game. I still have my p800 and it works fine. Which is shocking since I tend not to do well on my online games against Fuzzone.

Il look on the box if I can find it, I bet I can edit the config file to make it support this controller.

UPDATED

I found it, they do support the saitek p3000. I will go out to best buy in henrietta saturday to pick on up

Do me a favor if you remember. Let me know how this controller plays for you. If the price is right, I might want to try it.

I love to walk around Best Buy. I can get lost there.

I had a bad experience with a P3000...there was a small, but perceptable delay between button presses and action. Very disconcerting and impossible to adjust to, especially for games that involve any kind of timing (such as hitting a baseball).

I returned mine and picked up the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2, and I simply love it.

I purposely steered away from the Logitech one at the start because I have had some bad experiences with their products in the past. It was the only other choice for a wireless controller where I was so I bought it. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Just my 2 cents.

Il look on the box if I can find it, I bet I can edit the config file to make it support this controller.

UPDATED

I found it, they do support the saitek p3000. I will go out to best buy in henrietta saturday to pick on up

Where did you find the supported controllers for MVP 05?

Archived