What stadium are YOU working on? (7-1)

Royal Blues

This might seem out of place but I am wondering...is it possible to create new stadiums in place of existing ones? For example could someone mod Fulton County (Atlanta) in place of Turner Field using pieces from Busch and other fields?? If so then could a park like Comiskey (the original) be modded to replace US Cellular???

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome looking stadiums guys. The Stadium progression seems to be on track. Pirates Stadiums is a lovely 10 like alot of other peoples stadiums here too. I think Pirate should finish U.S. Cellular and Citizens bank park ( finishing the central out field wall to brick and adding grass for the final ) also I like the way he adds lights to the skyscrapers in night stadiums. He should do the same for cleveland's Jacobs Field for a final. PETCO park for a final can use some gates for the outfield areas in some spots for a final and also PNC PARK can use some outfield gates for a final. Yeah lets not forget U.S Cellular can use some gates.

unfortunately he is threw with stadiums :cry:

But alot of you skilled ppl here can ask permission to finish some of those stadiums off :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived